Chapter 4

"Now you've seen us, what do you know about mates?" One of the men asked. I grinned happily.

"More than most."

###

"Since you seem quite confident with what you know, please tell us so we don't repeat anything." One of the men said.

I gulped and nodded, wishing Michael was still in wolf form for me to cuddle.

"Let's see. You have your mate for life and you die when the other dies and vice-versa. A bond is formed after copulation and the mates bite each other on their necks, where the scent glands are. Mates can hear each other in their heads after copulation as well, and they can feel each other's emotions. I think that's it." I sighed at the end, my brain hurting from all the thinking.

"Very good baby. However, you do not have to copulate to be able to accept the mating bite or to be able to hear your mates thoughts, as long as you consented to the bite beforehand, then your can do all that without sex," The same male answered. I grit my teeth at 'baby', but try to keep a neutral face as he continued.

"Did you know that there can be more than two persons in a mating?" I shook my head. "Our wolves can be attracted to more than one person depending on their preferences. This doesn't mean that they will grow bored of one mate, they just want to love more than one perfect person."
I nodded in understanding.

"So correct me if I'm wrong, but you are all mates?"

They nodded.
"And we're looking for our final mate." The girl pipped up, smiling at me.

"You mean to say, you have...one, two, three...seven people who are in a relationship with each other?! Are you not worried about sexually transmitted diseases, or having children too early?" I spluttered out.

"We're wolves. If we have a human mate, all our... liquids are ok with each other because we were made to be together as seven. And we are all open with each other, so we will have children when we are ready."

"Well, I wish whoever your mate is a good luck, because if they're human, I'm sure they will need it."

"Oh, we've found our mate, sweetheart."

My heart felt sad for some reason.

"Drop the sweetheart. Then why aren't you going to get them? If it's because I'm here, I can leave, it's fine." I moved to head out the room.

"No! Don't go! Baby, you're our mate, our other section to make us whole."

Like a pizza.

BRAIN!! ZIP IT!

Sorry, but my heart has gotten happier.

"Me? Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now come, sit back down and we can all introduce ourselves."

###

That was a fun introduction... Hi readers, let me introduce you all to my mates.

The one in my far right (yes, the Korean one) is Ajax. He has beautiful short, black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He's very soft spoken and I had a job to hear him over the others.

The one next to him with the brown hair in a mowhawk and green eyes is Henry. He's from the South of England, so his accent is to die for!

Next to him (and me) is Sixx. He's from China and has black hair and brown eyes. He mentioned he has tried to dye it, but his wolf doesn't like the feeling of the chemicals on their hair/fur.

Closest on my left is Roawn (another Englishmen). He has blonde hair and green eyes and he was born more central England so his accent is quite rough and comforting.