Chapter 7

Add POV:
I woke up feeling very well rested. Slowly sitting up, I realised that I was in a different bed from this morning. It was a massive bed, a very delicious smelling bed. I could smell all of my mates' scents in it and it made me want to roll around in it.

So guess what?

I did.

I threw myself back in the center of the bed and rolled first to my right, then back to the left.
I mentioned prior it was a big bed. Yes, it was big enough that it almost reached the wall on both sides and it could probably house myself and the other seven with room to spare.

I can see that look you're giving me, I promise I am telling the truth, it is truly that large.

As I sat up, contempt with my rolling, I noticed that my chest didn't feel as tight as it normally did, so I looked down and realised my binder had been taken off and someone put a big T-shirt on me, which on closer inspection, smelt like Michael with his pine and chocolate scent. I hope they've either gave the others basics, or left it for me to say, though I do feel nervous.

Might as well get it over with though.

I rolled to the side of the bed and slid out onto the floor (similar to a cat falling out of their bed, like a puddle A/N: I do this!!).
I stood and dusted myself off before reaching for the door and following the scent of scrambled eggs to the kitchen.

Similar to previous time, I stuck my head around the corner and my eyes orgasmed at the beautiful specimens in front of me, Michael making scrambled eggs again.
Rowan was the one to notice me first, gesturing to the chair beside him.

"Hey Add, River, Ajax and Sixx said you have something to tell us?"

I turned to the three.

"You didn't tell them?"

"We thought it would be best for you to tell them, unless you want us to tell them instead?"

"No, I'm happy you left it to me to tell them, just stay here please."

Oh no, I'm becoming clingy. Why are my palms sweaty.

PALMS WEAK! ARMS ARE HEAVY! THERE'S VOMIT ON HIS SWEATER ALREADY!

And my brain has gone crazy, great.

"We would never leave you at such an important time, don't worry." River smiled softly and patted the seat next to her.

As I sat down, Michael came to the table, set a plate of scrambled eggs in form of me, then took a seat like the rest of my mates.
What a nice thing to say; my mates. Finger-crossed I'll still have all of my mates after this, I like to think I will.

Add, you're going off track.

Oh yeah, thank you brain.

You're welcome.

I shook my head mentally and looked at the table.
"The thing is guys, I am not a girl. You may have scented me as a female, but I do not identify as so. If we are to have any relationships between us, I need you guys to accept me and my pronouns. I don't want this to come between us, but if you cannot accept me for who I am, then I cannot accept you as my mate, not matter how strong the bond." I took a deep breath to calm my racing heart as I stared at the people around me.
There was a tense silence and they all seemed to be talking amongst one another with their minds. River, Sixx nor Ajax were showing any emotions, which wasn't helping my emotions or anxiety.
After another tense moment, I decided to speak up.

"If this information has made it a problem for me to be here, I can leave now and come back later when you give me your decision. Though I have barley known you guys for a day, I have a strong connection with you all, and your opinions matter as well."

I stood up, full intention to leave when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I looked down to find Rowan looking at me desperately.

'Please! Don't go! We are sorry that we haven't given you an answer, we were just saying how bad we felt for not noticing. We want to stay with you and we are so grateful you had the courage to tell us how you felt and that you feel the mate bond. We're sorry for not noticing and we promise we will do our best to make you feel comfortable with us."

As Rowan kept speaking, the tension in my chest slowly disappeared and I gave them a bright smile in relief.

"Thank you so much guys, I understand that there will be mistakes, but we will get through this, and I'm sorry for so much trouble already"

"Add, you have nothing to apologise for as long as you're comfortable enough to tell us what you're feeling, then we are forever yours whenever you need us." Rowan smiled and gave my wrist a light squeeze.

"Sit back down, Add, you still have scrambled eggs to eat." Michael gave me a comforting smile as I sat down and grabbed my fork to dig in. As my fork touched the egg, a shrill sound filled the room.

Don't be afraid
Love is the way
Shawty I got it
You can call me monster

Hmm... That sounds like my ringtone...

I'm creeping in your heart babe
dwijipgo muneoteurigo samkyeo
geurae neol humcheo tamnikae
neol mangcheo noeul kkeoya
ni mamsoge gagindwen chae
jugeodo yeongweonhi sallae-

Wait, that is my ringtone!
Hurriedly, I fumbled for my phone and without looking at who was calling, pressed the answer button.

"Hello?"

"AMANDA RYEVER! WHAT TIME DO YOU CALL THIS?!"

Wincing at the screams ruining my poor ears, I removed the phone form my ear to look at the time.

"Umm... 6pm?"

"DON'T EVEN TRY TO BE FUNNY! WHERE ARE YOU? ACTUALLY, I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW! GET BACK IN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES, OR YOU'RE GROUNDED!"

"Ok, see you soon," I chirped, removing the phone from my ear.

"I'M NOT DONE YET, STAY ON THE-" And I switched the phone off. I turned to my mates with a strained smile.

"Who's willing to walk me back and explain why I am 'late'?"
They all looked unsure as they all raise their hands.

Boy will this be fun...

A/N: Ryever is pronounced Rye-ver, not River.