Chapter Nine

Reece's POV
—————————————
So today we are going shopping for the baby. I asked Dani and Andrea if they wanted to come, but Andrea couldn't. So it's just me, Nate, and Dani. We decided to go to Babies-R-Us. We walk inside and I go over to the cribs. He's gonna have to need one. I see one that is pink with a bear. It has some silver knobs on the four corners which went up higher than the rest of the crib. Boy am I sure glad everything is on sale.

"Boy am I sure glad everything is on sale," Nate says, as if reading my mind.

"I was literally just thinking that," I tell him. We all just laugh. I decide to get the crib.

Next we go to get a stroller. While we were over there we get a car seat too. We head over to the toys and pick out some building blocks, rattles, pacifiers, and a small train station for when she's a little older.

Next we go over to the clothes. Nate brings me a onesie which was adorable. It was made for sleeping and it had a super soft, small skirt sewed on to it. It was purple and had the words, "I ❤️ Sleep". I loved it so we put it in the cart. Next Dani comes over with a shirt that says "daddy's little angel but mommy's little devil". I put it in the cart.

After about an hour or two of us shopping, we checked out and headed home. We started to decorate the room. This is what it looked like after:

We decide to go out for some dinner to celebrate