Chapter Ten

Andreas POV
—————————————
I show up to Reece's house about 10 minutes after she texted me saying she was home. I knock on the door and her mom answers me.

"Hello Andrea. Reece is upstairs," she tells me.

"Thank you," I reply.

"Yo wattup Bitch?" I ask Reece as soon as I'm sure her mom can't hear me.

"Yo! Wanna see the nursery?" She asks me.

"Hell ya!" I reply and I follow Reece out of her room.

"Oh em gee! I love it!" I say.

"I know right!" She tells me. I give her a tight squeeze.

"You've done good. I know your gonna be a good mom," I tell her. She starts to look down.

"Hey," I say as I tilt her head up so she will look at me, "what's wrong?"

"What if I'm not a good mom? What if my daughter hates me? What if she hates Nate? What if..." she tries to finish but bursts out into tears.

"What if. What if. What if. Those are all what ifs. Meaning they probably won't happen. You are just making the worst out of this situation. You need to start making the best out of things. You will be a amazing mom and Nate will be an amazing dad. And your daughter will love both of you. Don't worry," I tell her, playing with her hair. It clams her down.

"Your right," she says, sniffling. I braid her hair into French braided pigtails.

"So What week are you into the pregnancy?" I ask her.

"About 24 weeks maybe," she tells me. She really is starting to show.

"Cool. Do you wanna go out tonight? Like to the mall?" I ask her.

"Yeah that would be great," she tells me.