Chapter Eleven

Reece's POV

*Note* Reece is now 35 weeks into the pregnancy.
—————————————

Me, Andrea, and Dani all went to The Pizza Parlor.

"Omg. This pizza is so fucking good!" Andrea says as she is shoving pizza into her mouth.

"I know right!" Me and Dani say at the same time.

"Guys, I'mma go to the bathroom real quick. Don't eat all the pizza while I'm gone!" I say, giving a small laugh. They both just glare at me. I head to the bathroom and start to piss when something happens in my girly area. I quickly finish and almost run over to Andrea and Dani.

"GUYS I THINK MY WATER BROKE!" I say, almost screaming loud enough for Mexico to hear. Dani grabs my arm, helping sprint o the car while Andrea goes up to the counter to pay. Me and Dani get in the car as Andrea comes running out. Dani hops in the passenger seat while Andrea gets in the drivers. We speed off to the hospital. The nurse lets us in right away. We go into one of the rooms and they lay me on a bed and Andrea and Dani are sitting in the chairs. I start to feel a contraction starting. Dani tells me to breathe in and out at a done what fast pace. The contraction stops but maybe 10 minutes later another one starts. I do the same thing for about an hour before the doctor comes in and asks me if there is anyone I wanna call to have then come to the hospital. I tell Dani to call Nate, my parents, and my sister. The doctor pulls up my gown I had to put on and tells me to push. I do so and it really fucking hurts. Andrea is holding my hand and I squeeze whenever. Dani comes back in and tells me she called them.

NINE HOURS LATER

"Reece..." she starts but I know what she is gonna say after that. I'm fighting to hold back tears.