His new home

Harry looked around in wonder. He was in the middle of a forest and yet, a house stood there. "Come on" said Evangeline and pushed open the smooth wooden door. He went in and stopped dead. Evangeline giggled at his shock. The house was so beautiful, he wondered how much it cost. It was even bigger than 3 of the Dursley's house put together. 

Gold chandeliers dripping with ornately shaped diamonds hung on the ceilings, which was pristine white. The walls were a light silver colour and the floors were wooden. The marble staircase went into a graceful spiral and on a wood table stood a large flat screen TV, bigger and sleeker than the Dursley's. It was accompanied with a few rows of CDs just below the TV and a radio sitting beside the TV.  In front of the TV was a black leather sofa with red cushions on it.

"Come on" Evangeline repeated and went up the stairs. Harry followed. "This will be your bedroom, she said, opening a door which revealed a room that is painted red and a gold luxurious bed lay in the corner with silk covers and a warm woolen blanket, right beside a french window/door that led to a balcony overlooking the forest scenery. Facing the bed was another flatscreen TV, only this one was hanging on the wall. Below it was another few racks of CDs. At another corner stood a bookshelf which was currently empty and a mini fridge stood by a royal blue sofa bed  with gold pillows on it. A door in the center of the room led to a bathroom. Another one in the back leads to his private study.Harry couldn't believe his eyes.From a clost to this, it was a drastic change. Seeing his amazement, Evangeline smiled. "I will leave you to your devices, but come down to the kitchen at 7pm. Your arrival calls for a celebration so after dinner maybe we can go shop for things for you. I think you can do with new clothes and a phone" she said then left.

Left alone, he did not know what to do first. He went into the bathroom and gasped. Aside from a shower and a bathtub with shelves of different scents of bubble bath and shampoo, body soap and lotion, and of course a sink and a toilet bowl, there was a jacuzzi spa tub that was large enough to fit 10 people. He then went into the study and gasped again. A large study desk with a lamp on the table stood in a corner, while large bookshelves were on the sides of the walls. Another table was filled with a computer, a laptop and a iPad. Going back to his bedroom, he jumped on the bed and nestled comfortably on the soft, inviting duvet and fell asleep instantly.