Chapter 2

(A/N) - For the name appearing on the wrist, F means one letter from your first name, and L means one letter from your last name.

When the bell rings, you bolt out of the classroom, and quickly make your way outside the school to catch the subway. You're almost out the gate when (b/f) stops you, and says,"Hey hey, (y/n).. You didn't forget, did you? Come on, both of us are going to my house!". You were about to protest, but decided against it, as (b/f) was already dragging you behind them to their house. They lived close by the school, therefore they didn't have to worry about the subway, unlike you. Well, at least you would get to raid their fridge!

You made it to their home, and greeted (b/f)'s mom at the entrance as you were taking off your shoes. (b/f) dragged you to their room, and hollered at their mom,"Make sure my little siblings don't bother us!," they quickly made up an excuse,"We're gonna be studying for an important test!". You snickered at them, they didn't study at all! You made it to their room, and sat down on the bed and (b/f) slammed the door shut on accident. They then turned around and smiled mischievously and jumped into their bed. You just had enough time to roll to avoid the attack.

Once your friend settled down, they looked at you with wide eyes, and said,"Spill". You blushed dark pink, but showed them your wrist once more. During passing period, they hadn't had a chance to observe your wrist with more detail. They snatched it up, and examined it vigorously. Your wrist showed in curvy, neat, elegant letters,"  A  K   I    ". Their countenance morphs into a jovial smile, and their eyes shine with happiness. They say,"I'm so happy for my yeodongsaeng!".

You smirk, and say,"Koreaboo!". They huff indignantly, and says,"Am not!" and stick their tongue out. You smile teasingly at them, and then say,"Sure..". They cry out, and defend themselves. You laugh, and watch them stutter. The day goes by, and by seven you're out of the house walking to the train station. You board the subway, and get to your house by 7:15, and quickly take a shower.

While washing your (h/c) hair, you wonder about him. When were you going to meet him? It was already second semester, and there was one more month left in the school year. Yep, senior year had gone by quick. You would be starting college soon.. You sighted, it did you no good wondering about it. As your mother would say, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

You finished your shower, and dried yourself off. Your mother called you down to dinner, so you went. Once done, you went up to your room, and threw yourself unto the bed. Once your head touched the pillow, you were instantly knocked out. When you awoke the next day at 5:30 AM, you felt as if you hadn't slept a wink. What had happened? You grudgingly got out of the warm, comfy bed only to stumble into your cold closet. Goddammit!

You opened it, only for a pile of clothes to fall on top of you.. What in the actual f*ck?! Once you actually were able to get clothed and attend to your needs, you ran out the house with a piece of toast. You continued rushing towards the train station, only to realize your running was unnecessary, as there was still ten minutes for the train to get there. You let out a visible puff of breath, which was almost amazing for May.

You unlocked your phone, and was almost scared at seeing the amount of messages (b/f) had sent you in the last thirty minutes. The sheer amount was scary! You sighted, but finally responded to them. At that moment, they decided to call you. You physically had to hold the phone away from your ear in order to avoid being left deaf at the loudness of (b/f)'s voice," H E L L O D A R K N E S S M Y O L D F R I E N D, I ' V E C O M E T O T A L K W I T H Y O U A G A I N". You pinched the bridge of your nose; the day hadn't even started, and the beginnings of a headache were beginning to form.

You muttered,"What do you want (b/f)?", and they laughed at you being annoyed,"Hey hey (y/n)! Good morning! How's my yeodongsaeng?". You sighted, and responded,"Hey eonni... Tell me, what did BTS do now?". They smirked on the other side of the phone, and sang,"How'd you guess, yeodongsaeng?". You said,"'Cause the only times you ever call me is when BTS ever do something.. So, I knew the instant you called me. Now, let's end this charade, and tell me what you want".