Chapter 8

(f/s) - Friend's sibling's name

The day had finally come, and you were excited yet nervous. It wasn't just because you were about to see the famous K-POP group BTS, it was mostly because you knew you were going to see Jimin. You had finally realized just who he was, and that made you slightly scared. He was Park Jimin, from BTS. A part of you thought that you should feel blessed that you got to meet this angel, and the other part slightly agreed. The only reason the two sides didn't fully agree was because the blessed part was being crazy over a boy, calling him an angel; the other side was more realistic.

You shook your head, and decided to take a shower, you had enough time anyway. You entered the washroom, and took off your clothes. You dropped them into the clothes basket, and entered the shower. You let out a satisfied moan when the warm water touched your skin. You continued your shower, carefully washing your whole body and hair. You finished, turning off the water. You quickly dried off with a (f/c) towel, and wrapped it around you to prevent your parts becoming public.

You walked to your wood closet, and opened it. You tilted your head, conflicted on what to wear. You hadn't seen Jimin in months, and you wanted to impress him! Your eyes widened, what were you thinking?! You shook your head, and said out loud,"Nah, it's not that I want to impress him! It's just that I'm going to meet famous idols, and I want to make a good impressions on them! Yeah, that's it!! Yeah...".

You sighted, and ran a hand through your wet hair. It didn't matter anyway; you picked out a casual outfit. You nodded, satisfied. ᅟYou were casual enough for a concert, yet you still looked good enough to meet idols. Okay, time to leave! You grabbed your wallet, phone, and keys and left to the train station. You boarded the train, and got off on the station for (b/f)'s house. The two of you decided that you would pick (b/f) up, and from there the two of you would go to the concert.

You walked a bit briskly to (b/f)'s house, making it there in a couple minutes. You knocked on the wood door, greeting (b/f)'s mom. You took off your shoes, and waited in the living room. (b/f)'s younger siblings came into the room, and their little sister chirped,"Hello (y/n)!". You smiled gently at the child, and chirped back,"Hi (f/s)! How are you?". She smiled happily, and said,"I'm good! And you?". You smiled happily at (f/s), her parents had certainly taught her proper manners. You said,"I'm fine, although a bit excited".

(b/f)'s younger brother came into the room; he was only a year younger than (b/f) and you. He huffed, and said,"What are you doing here?". You cringed a bit, you and him didn't get along that well. You politely said,"I'm waiting for (b/f). We're going somewhere". He shook his head, and left the room. You let out a sigh of relief, and (f/s) laughed. She said,"Why don't you and big bro go along so well?". You shrugged, and said,"I don't know (f/s)".

(b/f) came into the room, looking super fabulous. They said,"Come on (y/n)! We don't wanna be late now, do you?". You laughed, and said,"You don't want to be late". They shook their head, and said,"Come on! Come on!". They grabbed you, and dragged you to the door. You laughed at their antics, waving good bye to (f/s). She waved back with a slight frown, she viewed you as a big sibling; she didn't want you to leave so soon.

You put on your shoes, and called out,"Goodbye Mrs. (bf/last name)!". (b/f)'s mom called out from her room,"Good bye sweetie! Take care of (b/f)!". You giggled, and said,"I will!", and (b/f) huffed,"Hey! I'm 18 years old! I'm an adult, I don't need supervision!", they paused,"Hey (y/n), can you help me put on my shoes?". You chuckled, and said,"Sure", you mumbled under your breath,"You said you were an adult, huh?". Apparently (b/f) was deaf, or they just chose to ignore it; either way, both of you were walking to the train station now.

You arrived with a minute to spare, and you almost laughed at seeing the sheer amounts of girls waiting for the train to arrive. You knew where they were going, it was written plainly in their faces; their clothes were also pretty fancy, so no sh*t. The train was on time, like always; you and (b/f) boarded it along with the countless girls going to the same destination as both of you. You and (b/f) scrambled to find a seat together before they were occupied so that you didn't have to be standing the fifteen station you had to ride. You were successful, and were a bit sympathetic towards the unfortunate girls that had to be standing the whole way there.