Chapter 12

Two weeks passed, without hearing from the blonde haired man. You knew he said he would see you later, but your heart and mind had gotten used to talking to him almost every day. Therefore those two weeks had been something akin to hell. You shook your head, trying to forget about Jimin for now. After all, you would have your first university classes tomorrow!

You were ecstatic; you had gotten into a prestigious school, and gotten to choose your major that you had always dreamed about. You even had a full-ride into school, as you had gotten multiple scholarships. Your mother was extremely ecstatic, and always boasted you around wherever she went. You chuckled at your mother's past actions, when your mom bursts in into the room.

She called you sweetly,"(y/n), do you have everything ready? Remember, you don't want to fail any of your classes for not being sufficiently prepared!". You slightly huffed, and said,"Yes, mother, I have everything ready. Don't worry!". She chuckled, and said,"All right.. I'm just so proud of my little baby! I'm so glad that you got to attend a prestigious school without any struggles..". You smiled and nodded, saying,"Yes, I'm also glad. I owe it all to you, and (b/f)". Your mother gave you a slightly watery smile, and said,"No, we were only here to help you on your path.. You worked for everything in your life yourself! I'm proud to call you my child~!". You gave her your own watery smile, and she exclaimed,"Hug!".

You laughed, but accepted her warm embrace. You remember her arms, as a child you often spent times trapped in your mother's embrace. She was one of those good mothers that always showered you in love, and you hoped that one day you could be like that to your kids. Your thoughts suddenly went to Jimin, and you imagined him holding (# of children you want to have) children/a child. Some/one had what you assumed was Jimin's natural hair color, black, and some/the other one had your own hair color, (h/c). Your cheeks dusted over in a light pink color, and your (e/c) eyes glazed over.

Your mother let you go, and said,"Well, sweetie, I'll let you pack your stuff alone. I'll be in the living room if you need me!". You were caught in your daydream, and just smiled at hearing your mother's words. She chuckled, and shook her head. She left you alone, and walked to the living room calmly. Your eyes widened when you realized what you were thinking. Were you seriously thinking about your and Jimin's future children?! You let a scream of frustration and let yourself fall on your springy bed.

You hear heavy footprints, and your mother opening your room's door in a rush. Her (e/c) eyes were widened in fear, and she yelled,"Are you okay?!". You quickly sat up, you were confused. You tilted your head to the side, and said,".. Yes?". Your mother calmed down, and shut your door silently. What a weird child she had! She left you alone to your thoughts now.

You fell back again on the bed, and you mumbled,".. What the f*ck am I thinking?! Jimin's most likely taken, I can't think about him like that!". You were depressed to accept your reality, but it was the reality you sadly lived in and couldn't escape or change. You were thinking so hard, you fell asleep. You were deeply dreaming, where you faintly heard your mom knock on the door. She called out,"(y/n)..?". You were in a deep sleep, therefore you couldn't answer her.

She carefully opened the door, and saw you sleeping on the bed. She closed the door quietly behind her as she came over to you. She tucked you in with great care and love, and planted a loving kiss on your forehead. Although you were unconscious, you smiled at the motherly kiss she had left on your forehead. You faintly heard your mom whisper,"Good night, love". She left your sleeping body, and went to the living room to eat her dinner alone.

You awoke the next day to your wretched alarm annoyingly ringing, wondering why the f*ck it was sounding if you were already out of school. Your eyes widened, oh crap, had you really forgotten that you were starting university today!? You bolted out of the warm bed, briefly wondering who had tucked you in. It didn't matter right now, as you jumped into the freezing water. You shivered as you foolishly remembered you had to wait for the water to at least heat up a bit.