Chapter 14

A. N. - I don't know if I stated it, but a small time skip happened during Jimin's POV; it has been about three weeks later from your POV

You groaned as you heard your alarm ring. Even though you were currently in another country, you had brought it along with you. Although it was very annoying, it was the only thing that could get you out of bed. The reasons being that you had been using it as a child, therefore you were used to it; the other reason being that your phone alarm wasn't just as loud or annoying as the ringing from the old alarm, you could just ignore the phone.

It had been about three weeks that you had landed in Seoul, South Korea and so far it's been going smoothly. Sure, the classes were so much harder than in (country), but you had managed to keep up pretty well. Min Seo had helped with the process of getting used to Seoul as well, so you had to thank her. The older female had taken you on tour around the city, which was beyond what she had done for the rest of the transfer students. Min Seo, being the good upperclassman she was, had offered you to help you with your studies as she was getting the same major as you. You were truly eternally grateful, as she had gotten you out of a few sticky situations before.

Anyways, you should probably be getting up unless you want to risk being late to class. You grudgingly got out of the warm bed, and stumbled towards the cold bathroom. You turned on the water, and waited for it to heat up a bit before you jumped in. Once it did, you got in into the shower and quickly washed yourself. You heard (b/f)'s alarm ring, and chuckled. They were barely getting up? You finished rinsing your (h/c) hair, and turned off the shower. You rapidly dried yourself up, and dressed in your clothes.

You stepped out of the washroom just in time, as (b/f) appeared in their zombie-like state to use the bathroom. You shook your wet head at seeing them, and said,"I'll be starting breakfast"; (b/f) let out a moan of discomfort. You let them to take a shower in peace, and went to the kitchen. You opened the pantry to see what was available to make, and settled on pancakes and eggs. You were whipping up the batter for the pancakes, when you heard someone was at the door. You cringed as you thought who could be at the door, you didn't really want them to hear (b/f)'s embarrassing screeches all the way from the washroom. You sighted, you couldn't really stall until (b/f) came out of the bathroom, could you?

You wiped your hands on a rag, and went to open the door. You were surprised to see Min Seo, as you exclaimed,"Eonni, what are you doing here?". She was wearing a bright yellow shirt, and it looked wonderful on her pale skin. You observed her beautiful features, and noticed her brown eyes were shining in unshed tears. You were concerned, had something happened? You were eased from your worries when Min Seo smiled happily, and you say,"Come in!". She looked to be in a dreamy state, as she absentmindedly nodded while still smiling. She came in and took off her shoes, therefore you closed the door.

You asked her,"Eonni, have you eaten anything? Would you like some of the breakfast I'm making?". She broke out of her state, and said,"I'm always up for some food, so yes, dongsaeng!". You smiled gently at the older female, and said,"Alright then, please come to the dining table!", she smiled widely at the smell of the delicious food that was wafting in from the small kitchen. Min Seo sat down, and you said,"I'm making pancakes and scrambled eggs, is that all right?", she nodded happily. You chuckled, you figured she wouldn't really care as long as it was food. You chirped,"Okay, a fresh batch of pancakes is coming up!", and Min Seo shook in her seat excitedly for the delicious food.

You finished whipping up the batter for the pancakes, and quickly heated up the pans for the hot cakes and eggs. You dropped dollops of batter into the heated, greased pan, and meanwhile waited for them to cook on that side while you took out the eggs from the refrigerator. You set the eggs on the counter, and took a big bowl in where to whisk them in. You then flipped the pancakes, as they were evenly cooked from that side. You then started cracking some eggs, and added a hint of salt and pepper to them. You washed your hands, and flipped the pancakes again.

They were done, so you served them to Min Seo with a generous slice of butter on top. She smiled like a child on Christmas, and you laughed at her reaction. You saw her pour great amounts of maple syrup on them, and left her to eat so that you could cook the eggs. The eggs finished cooking soon, and you served her. She smiled, and was about to speak with her mouth full, but stopped herself. Min Seo exclaimed,"These are great dongsaeng! Where do I learn to cook this good?"; you giggled, and said," (mother's full name), that's who you gotta ask!". She nodded, and you asked her,"Do you want some more hot cakes?". She shook her head, and said,"No, I actually ate before coming", your (e/c) eyes widened.

She had eaten three big pancakes, and she said she ate before coming?! Damn.. Min Seo saw you reaction, and laughed. (b/f) came at last into the room, and said surprised,"Ah! Good morning, eonni!". Min Seo grinned happily at the younger female, and said,"Good morning dongsaeng!". (b/f) then turned to you, and was about to ask you something, when you interrupted, saying,"Yeah, I'll have your breakfast in a jiffy!". They smiled, and sat down on the table speaking to Min Seo.

You made a batch of hot cakes for (b/f) and yourself, and were relieved to see you had made enough eggs for the both of you. You served them and yourself, and sat down. You poured (a little/a lot of) maple syrup into your pancakes, and smiled happily when you took your first bite. They had turned out perfect! Min Seo waited for the both of you to finish, and (b/f) said,"I need to leave to leave for my job..". They would have their classes later, while they had decided to have a part-time job in the morning. You frowned slightly, and said,"Bye (b/f)! Have a good day!"; since arriving at South Korea, you only got to see them in the morning because of your different schedules. (b/f) smiled, and waved goodbye as they put on their shoes and left.

Min Seo said,"I'll help you with the dishes..", you quickly denied her. She was your eonni, you couldn't do that to her! She smiled, and remained stubborn until you eventually reluctantly let her. You quickly finished, and then you said,"We should leave to university..", Min Seo nodded in agreement. The both of you put on your shoes, and left the homy apartment.

The two of you started to walk to Daehag, when Min Seo said,"Dongsaeng, I have to tell you something!". You raised an eyebrow, and said,".. Go on, eonni". She grinned, and her brown eyes started to shine again with unshed tears. You were concerned for them, and asked them in a hushed voice,"Hey, are you okay eonni? You have me concerned..". Her walls were slipping until she started to softly cry with happiness. You embraced her, and you comforted her. Now you knew how (b/f) had felt all those months ago when they had comforted you when you had discovered the magical letters on your left wrist..

She sobbed," I know who my soulmate is!". You stop hugging her, and said with wide eyes,"The name in your wrist is complete?!". She gave you a watery smile, and nodded her head quickly. Min Seo showed you her pale creamy skin from her right wrist, and you gasped reading the name on her wrist. It red the complete name," K I M S E O K J I N ". You grinned, her soulmate was just the perfect match for her. You wondered, when you saw Jimin again you would have to have him introduce Jin to Min Seo. You almost swooned, already shipping them. What would be their ship name, anyways?

Min Seo shook you from your stupor, and said,"Dongsaeg, we should get going!", you hummed in agreement. You smiled happily, thinking back to how fate had made it so that Jin oppa and Min Seo eonni were interconnected forever. You then remembered that you and Jimin wouldn't have that link that Jin and Min Seo would have, and smiled wistfully; with Min Seo you would still have a link to the boys at least. You shook your head, and said,"We should get to our classes quickly..". Min Seo nodded her head, and the both of you hurried up your pace to get to your classes on time.