Chapter 15

Jimin's POV
He was happy; he was home, after all. Jimin would stay in Seoul about one and a half weeks for fan meets and other stuff, and then he would go home to Busan. He was excited, to say the least. He would get to see his younger brother, mother, and other relatives.

Although he was finally home after being away for so long, he also wanted his break to be over so that he could meet up with you. Jimin desperately wanted a taste of you again, he hadn't for so long. It was almost like an alcoholic not being without a drink for twenty-four hours. The first couple of weeks had been hard, to say the least. He hadn't talked or seen you at all, and that was something he was used to.

The boys knew something had occurred between you and Jimin that fateful day of the concert, but they've never asked. They feared it would make Jimin remember all those horrible memories, but Jimin decided to tell them about what had transpired a couple days ago. Jimin could see the shock and pity in their eyes, but he still stuck with his decision. He didn't regret it though, after unloading everything from his system he had felt like a weight had been lifted from him. Hoseok had said,"Jimin.. You should be more selfish"; that was shocking coming from him. Jimin was confused, shouldn't a person strive to be humble? The rest of the boys had agreed with Hoseok, and Jin asked Jimin,"What did you see in their eyes?".

Jimin had taken a breath, and thought about it. What had he seen in your eyes that made the both of you hesitate so much? He had closed his brown orbs to think about it deeper, and he thought back on the events. He remembered seeing his own hesitance being reflected back on him from your own (e/c) eyes. But he also remembered seeing his own want in your eyes, and the lust felt for his lips.

He at last opened his brown eyes, and spoke,"I saw.. the same want and hesitance. They looked like they wanted to kiss me, but my own hesitance reflected onto me from them". Namjoon nodded, and he said,"Jimin, if you saw the same want, then that means they also wanted you too. You said they were sad when you rejected them, then that means they felt something for you. Hoseok hyung is right, you should be more selfish". Jimin shrugged, and Jungkook exclaimed,"Hyung! The next time you see (y/n), be more selfish! They obviously want you!". The expensive Gucci man Taehyung nodded, and spoke,"Jungkook's right, when you see them, correct your mistakes from the past..". Since when had the younger males been more wise??

Jimin smiled that angelic smile of his that made his eyes disappear into his face, and said,"You're right! Next time I see (y/n), I'll be more selfish!". The boys cheered for him, they could see the determination in Jimin's eyes. They knew they didn't have to worry about Jimin anymore, he was alright on his own from now on. Jimin shook his head, bringing him back to the future. He smiled, he should focus on happier matters; his hyung Jin finally knew who his soulmate was! The name had been completed this morning, and Jin was ecstatic when he woke up, only to discover the full name on his right wrist. He had screeched, and woke up everybody.

Everyone bolted from their beds and ran to the older male's bedroom to check up on him. They were concerned when they opened the door, and shouted,"JIN HYUNG?! ARE YOU OKAY??". Yoongi had been the first one in the bedroom, even though his room was the farthest away from Jin's room; even if he didn't show it most of the time, he cared.

Now, the seven boys were assembled in the living room with a big happy grin on Jin's handsome face. Jin couldn't seem to stray his look from the pale creamy skin beautifully distorted with bold, black letters. The boys were curious to see the complete name, and Jin wasn't about to disappoint. He finally exposed his wrist, and the men wowed. Jin's wrist now contained the full name," L E E M I N S E O ". Everyone was excited, to say the least, especially Jin. Jin was rambling,"Should I wait to meet them naturally? Or should I contact SoulMate Co. immediately??".

Everyone chuckled at how excited Jin was, and Namjoon said,"Hyung, I think you should give it time.. Wait a bit before you contact the SoulMate Co...". Jin looked serious, and exclaimed,"Yes, you're right Namjoon!". Namjoon chuckled, and then he said,"Alright! We should get ready, we have practice in thirty minutes!". The boys nodded to their leader's words, and went to change into more comfortable clothes.

(y/n)'s POV
You were conflicted. Should you talk to Jimin or not? It would be beneficial to you and Min Seo. You would get to talk to him after very long weeks, and Min Seo would get to meet her soulmate. You were sure Jin also wanted that too, so talking to Jimin would be beneficial to three people.

The down sides were that you would break Jimin's promise of waiting until he was ready to talk to you, and you would probably be devastated with memories if you talked to him. You shook your head, and your eyes obtained a determined look. You would wait for Jimin to talk to you in his own, you didn't want to force him into anything he didn't really want to.

You probably had to concentrate in your class, as the professor was talking about an important project that you would have coming up soon. You decided to discard your thoughts, and just focus on the class. You calmly jot down notes, and exited the class feeling happy you had a successful day today. You decided to visit a nearby cafe and sat down at one booth. You saw the server approaching you, and smiling at you with a charismatic smile. They cutely asked,"What can I get you today?". You replied,"(favorite coffee/tea)", and the server replied,"Alrighty~ I'll go put in your order!".

You took out your laptop and decided to get some work done. Your beverage came while you were typing a paper for your Literature class; you just ignored the server. They left you in peace, and you were okay with that. You continued typing, huffing at seeing how much work you had that was due soon. As you finished your beverage, you put your laptop away. The charming server came with your bill, and you quickly paid them.

You left the cafe, and went to your part-time job. After you were done, you tiredly got home. (b/f) was already asleep, and they were deep-sleepers; therefore you didn't have to worry about waking them up. You took off your shoes at the entrance, and dragged your feet to your comfy bedroom. You reluctantly changed into your pajamas, and plugged in your phone to charge. You threw yourself into your warm and springy bed, and instantly fall asleep as your head touches the soft pillow.

When you awake the next morning, it's not due to your alarm; it's your phone sounding due to messages. You were furious at whoever had woken you up from your slumber, and you angrily checked the bright screen from your phone. You warily saw it was 6:00 AM, and your anger subsided seeing the messages were from your dear mother. You saw that they red,"I don't really know what time it is over there, but I'm sorry if I woke you up. Good morning my love, how are you?". You smiled at your mother's words, and texted,"I'm fine, mom. It's actually 6:00 AM here!". Your mother frowned on the other side of the phone, and said,"I'm sorry I woke you up, dear!". You shook you head, laughing, and continued to text her until you had to leave for university.

You were walking to Daehag when something took your breath away. As you were walking to the campus, you noticed an advertisement that was promoting people to buy tickets for a BTS's fan meet and concert. Did that mean Jimin was right here in Seoul?! You couldn't believe your eyes, and decided to escape the situation quickly. You ran to the university campus, and made it to class on record time. You were [Jung]shook, to say the least.

You couldn't concentrate at all, but out of experience you had taken reliable notes to look back on later. The whole class you were thinking about what you'd seen. Should you buy tickets to the concert and fan meets? You didn't know.. You remembered the last concert you had attended, and remembered the great time you had before you had your heart broken. The more logic side of you was saying that you would most likely remember what happened months ago, and that it would cost money that right now you didn't have. You sighted, the more logical side of you was right, like always.

Class finished, and you left the campus to go to the local cafe that you'd fallen in love with. It was dusk, but you weren't worried about being late to your job; you had the day off today. The sky was a dusty pink colour, and where the sun was dipping it was a vibrant red colour.