Chapter 18

You anxiously waited for three days to pass. You wanted to see Jimin again, you loved him so much. You had realized that no matter what, he would always occupy a part of your heart and mind forever. You didn't care for the name on your wrist anymore, it was just a name to you now. Just because the universe picked him for you specifically, it didn't mean he was perfect for you. You would leave your soulmate for Jimin, you had decided. Just because you were soulmates it didn't mean you had to love them.

He was just a stranger to you, Jimin was something else. You had learned to love him, you knew who he was; unlike your soulmate. You knew Jimin loved you, he had already proven time and time again. In what ways had your soulmate demonstrated they loved you? Besides, you and Jimin were lovers now. You wouldn't leave him for someone you didn't even know about.

Wait, you realized. Were you and Jimin a thing now? He had never asked you to be his lover, and you hadn't asked him about it. Why were things so confusing? You had only two things clear; you loved Jimin with all your existence, and you wouldn't leave him for your unknown soulmate.

You bit your lip, suddenly anxious. What would happen if Jimin didn't want to start anything with you? What if you and him did become a thing, but then he left you for his beautiful soulmate? What if he didn't want to associate anything with you anymore? No, you had to stop with the ifs. Your mother always did say that whatever would happen would happen, and you shouldn't think about the ifs anymore. It already happened, so why should you make yourself miserable thinking about the more positive outcome?

You smiled, thinking about your mother, becoming homesick during the process. You wanted to go home and just see her smile in person again. Due to the time zone differences, you and your mother didn't talk really frequently, much less FaceTime. You smiled sadly, you really did want to go home already.

You rolled your eyes at hearing the alarm ring for you to get your @ss up to go to school. You let it ring for one more minute, finally getting up and slamming it quiet. You sighted in relief at not hearing the annoying ring anymore, and went to your closet to pick out some clothes. You decided for the usual style, and dragged yourself through the cold floor to the much colder bathroom. You turned the shower on, and let it warm up a bit. You had to wait a bit longer though, as it was winter and you didn't want to freeze to death under the water. It finally warmed up, and you quickly jumped in into the shower.

While you rinsed out your (h/c) hair, your mind went back to Jimin. Your love for him was faster than South Korea's internet.. You cracked up a bit, 'cause it was true; it was a known fact that South Korea's internet was fast as f*ck. You had been pleasantly surprised when you had discovered that when you tried to connect to the internet, it took less than a second to connect. It was certainly better than the internet service you'd had back home. Anyway, you should probably finish your shower if you don't want to be late for school. You finish rinsing your hair, and turn off the warm water. You quickly dry yourself, and put on your clothes. You brush your slightly tangled wet hair, and step out of the slightly humid room.

You're surprised to see (b/f) because they're not in their usual morning zombie mode. They're actually quite energetic, and you look at them weirdly. They're even humming! You let them pass into the bathroom, and go make breakfast. You settled with cereal today, and take out a bowl, the box of cereal, and milk. You decide to go with your own style today, not Gordon Ramsey's one. You sit down with the slightly overflowing bowl, and happily eat your breakfast.

Your phone vibrates, and you check the message you received. You smiled in earnest happiness seeing it was from Jimin; it read,"Good morning love, how are you?". Your fangirl smiled at being called love by THE Jimin, and you joyfully typed,"Good morning Jimin! I'm fine, how about you? How was the fan sign?". Jimin smiled at seeing you respond to his text, and he took a bit to type everything he wanted to say,"It was great! It was honestly so nice seeing all the fans that came and waited hours for us to sign their things.. I would've never guessed how we would explode..". You smiled at seeing his passion for the fans, and you wrote,"Yes, it's all due to all of you guys' amazing talents!". Jimin blushed at the compliment, and typed,"I suppose it is, but it is also the fans who've always been there for us. We owe it all to them, after all".

You were typing your response, but then (b/f) came into the room. They were still smiling, and dreamily went to grab themselves some cereal. Something was definitely wrong, they had poured their milk first and not the cereal! You sent your response to Jimin, and set your phone down. You suspiciously eyes (b/f) as they sat down, and then you cleared your throat. They were apparently eating cereal with a fork now, and you said,".. Spill". Your friend's eyes cleared up, and they yelled,"BTS IS HAVING A CONCERT HERE IN SEOUL! I WANNA WANNA WANNA GO~!!!".

Oh, you smirked. You continued eating, and (b/f) was now the one eyeing you suspiciously. Once you finished, you stood up to go wash your bowl. You whispered to (b/f) as you passed them,"I got you b*tch, we're going in three days~". (b/f)'s eyes widened, and they died on the spot. You laughed at their reaction, and went to put your sink in your bowl. You quickly washed it, and let it air dry. You heard a knock, signifying Min Seo was here to pick you up so that the two of you could walk together to your classes. (b/f) was still in shock, and you called out from the door where you were putting on your shoes,"Don't be late to your classes!".

They finally snapped out of their fangirl daze, and were about to yell something, but you slammed the door shut. Min Seo was smiling at (b/f)'s reaction, and they said,"Do you have everything ready, dongsaeng?". You nodded, and she said,"Alright, come on!". The two of you skipped to class, happy that the concert was slowly inching its way forward. Jin had invited his lovely soulmate to the concert, and you and her would have front row seats together. Min Seo and you arrived on time, like always, and you went your separate ways. Since you had arranged Min Seo and Jin's meeting, you and her had become much closer. Jimin had reported the same occurrence with his hyung Jin, which you were happy to hear.

Classes were soon coming to an end, and you started packing your things to go to work when the professor called out,"Miss (l/n)! Please wait, I want to have a meeting with you in my office". You nodded, and grabbed your things and headed to the professor's office. You sat down in the slightly uncomfortable seat, and waited to hear what the professor had said. They cleared their throat, and said,"Miss (l/n), you are a very proficient student. Here at Daehag, those are the type of students we want. Your previous university, EveRy University, has suggested you finished your studies here in Daehag University in Seoul. After brief discussions, we have decided to give you an opportunity to stay with your scholarships. We'll give you some time to think about it, but please, do consider it very thoroughly".

You bit you lip, and nodded. You said farewell to the teacher, and exited the campus. You went to work, and finished your shift. You unwillingly left work because doing all that stuff had momentarily distracted you from the offer. You arrived home shivering, and failed to try to fall asleep. Your head was wrapped on the professor's words, and you were just a mess to figure it out. At the end, you only managed to get four hours of sleep and only worse thoughts. Your mother decided to call you, which was an immense relief right now.

You answered, and the first thing you said was,"Mom, I'm confused..". Your mother was concerned, and immediately asked,"Why?! What's wrong??". You responded,"I'm homesick, I just can't wait to go home.. But, Daehag University just made me a really good offer. They offered for me to stay at their university with the same scholarship, and study my degree here...". Your mother's face broke into a smile, and she said,"That's great! I say you take it, Daehag University is after all, one of the world's most renowned colleges!". You smile, and say,"Thank mom, if I have your support, then I will accept". Your mother says gently,"I know you're homesick, but I hope this call cures some of it. I know it'll be hard, but you'll be okay..".

You grin, and feel better indeed at hearing the gentle sound of your mother's voice; you happily continue to speak to her. After that, those three days seem to pass rather quickly.