Chapter 9

Your heart almost stopped when you saw Jimin come into the stage. You couldn't do anything but stare, he was so beautiful. Your heart started to beat loudly that you were surprised (b/f) couldn't hear it; a pink blush adorably covered your (s/c) cheeks. Everything was muted, except for the sound of your beating heart. What had Jimin done to you? You stood staring, only being able to stare at Jimin.

Suddenly sound returned when you heard Jimin's voice, and you broke out of your stupor. Now that that was over, you could admire the rest of the boys. Your eyes turned to look at Namjoon, he looked good as always; you especially liked his grey hair. After admiring Namjoon, you turned to look at Yoongi. You liked his new hair color, it was a nice platinum blonde colour. You turned to Hoseok, and you were shocked at seeing the vibrant neon red hair color he was now sporting.

After the initial shock, you turned to see the expensive man himself. You noticed Taehyung's hair was now a gray color as well, although it was much cooler-toned and darker than Namjoon's. After Taehyung's turn, you turned to look at Jin and Jungkook. Their hair was a classy black color, which totally complemented them. You gulped, and turned to look at Jimin. So, in the months that you hadn't seen him, he had changed his hair color from pink to blonde? It honestly complemented him, and you bit your glossy pink lip at seeing Jimin perform. Jimin definitely noticed, as he gave you a wink and wore a smirk for the rest of the concert.

You blushed red, and shook your head. (b/f) turned to look at your blushing form, and yelled over the loud music,"Jimin winked at me!". You burst out laughing, but didn't tell them that it wasn't meant for them. (b/f) ignored your laughing, and continued recording the boys. Nearing the end of the concert, your favorite song started to play, (favorite song by BTS). You closed your eyes, and tried your best to sing along. Even if you didn't speak Korean (A.N. - even if you do, pretend), you damn sure did try your best.

Jimin noticed you singing along, and smiled gently at you. He deliberately looked at you as he sang his part, and you suddenly felt like the luckiest person on earth. You opened your eyes to see Jimin, and both of you couldn't help but stare at each other. You felt Jimin root himself even more in your soul than he already was, and you gladly let him. You accepted that you didn't want him to leave, and you smiled sweetly at him.

Jimin felt like flying when he saw your sweet smile. His singing band members definitely noticed, and grinned at the audience. They hadn't met you, but they already loved you. You made their brother, Jimin, feel hope and love after not feeling for years. They concluded the concert feeling rejuvenated, and thanked their fans for coming all the way here to hear them sing.

They went backstage, and then they talked among themselves. Hoseok squealed,"I can't wait to meet them!". Jin smiled at the younger male, and said,"Me too". Jimin felt slightly jealous, but he also wanted you to meet them. While you walked backstage, (b/f) was rambling about the concert,"Oh my God, we're so blessed! We got to see everything in first row, which honestly is so much better than what I had planned. Anyways, I feel like I just drank Red Bull cuz I'm flying! Did you see that Jimin winked at me," you stifled your laughs,"And he even smiled at me! I must be the luckiest fan in the world~!". You chuckled, and said,"Yes, you really must be".

You unlocked your phone, and went on Twitter to check your feed. You were so shocked you stopped walking. (b/f) stopped, and said,"(y/n), are you okay?". You didn't hear them, you were that shocked. Apparently Jimin hadn't been too discreet about the wink and smile, as it was now circulating around the Internet. (b/f) snatched the phone away from you, muttering,"What has you so worried?". They checked, and they dramatically said in order to distract you,"Omg, the world has found out about Jimin's and my love! Whatever should we do now?!".