Chapter 1

I don't not own any of the characters in this story. CL STONE does.  This is an Academy Ghostbird Series Fan Fiction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At an early age I had to grow up. I learned my mother was not my mother but my stepmother and that my father never wanted me. I was an accident of sorts.

At the age of sixteen my life changed forever.

How?

When my older sister Marie and I were brought into our fathers illegal business affairs. Who would have guessed he would have been such a powerful criminal.
The day our lives took a turn for the worst was the day we had been taken from school drugged and put in the back of a black van with bags over our heads.

We stayed in a dark room just Marie and I for two days before anyone came to see us. We had no idea what was happening. Marie just kept crying. I was tired of waiting to find out what was going on. I tried to pick the lock on the door only for our father to walk in with three giant men. They were all dressed in suits and business attire. They looked us up and down only to let us in on what exactly his business was and what was expected of us.

Sex Trafficking.

His expectations were high. We were his "legacy." How could he run his business if his daughters weren't involved in some way? We were expected to run it with him by his side. We rejected him. It must have hurt his ego because he sent us away to be offered up as slaves. He never wanted us to begin with so what better way to use us than the exploit us in the most lewd way. I would not be his legacy and I wouldn't let Marie either. But I also would not be trained to be some obedient whore. He didn't like that we went against his wishes. He locked us away and we were beat to the brink of death, cut, starved, and whipped.
I didn't think we would ever get out.

I had come up with plan after plan to escape. Each time I was caught and tortured that was how I spent my days. I refused to do anything my father requested of me. He could just keep the punishments coming because I wouldn't quit fighting him.

Until I wasn't given the choice anymore. It was me or Marie and I wouldn't let that happen to her. That was the deal me instead of her. I took both our punishments so she was fine. In one day my innocence was ripped away from me by a man in a white mask. He used my body for his pleasure while I just laid there with no will to fight back. I had given up. Too beaten and battered. I had no fight left.
I lost myself that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been weeks since I lost my will to fight. I wanted nothing more than to get out of that horrid basement we had been kept in. I refused to eat, drink, or much less move. Well I couldn't move if I wanted to. I had pissed my father off so bad that I had been whipped again this time with the metal end of a belt.

The cuts were so deep I couldn't keep consciousness for long. Marie was fine though and had not been touched and that was all I fought for anymore. I started to count the days. It has been about two months since we had been taken from school but I had lost count.

As we waited for them to bring our meals like they did every night no one showed up. They had been exactly 10 minutes late. If they didn't come soon Marie was gonna pull out her hair. They don't feed us enough we are both getting too small. But I think she was really hoping for something to stop my bleeding. I was getting weaker and weaker by the second. Too much longer and I'm bound to bleed to death.

One minute it was dead silent and the next, explosions and gun shots could be heard. Marie started to panic and I couldn't move. I wasn't sure what to do at this point. We could hear the rattling of our cell door on the outside and some people shouting.

It was nerve racking to have to deal with. But then the door opened and in walked an older man with white hair. He seemed to have one goal and was to help us. I could barely see him anymore I was loosing consciousness and fast.
The last thing I heard before I blacked out was,

"Hello, I'm Dr. Phil Roberts. Please don't be afraid I'm here to help you. We are gonna take you to the hospital and get you somewhere safe."

IM PRETTY SURE THAT I WENT BACK AND FORTH FROM PAST TO PRESENT TENSE. Sorry for that. This is my first story. Usually I'm the reader. So just bare with me. It will get better. Ignore Grammatical mistakes. I haven't fixed any of them yet. It's a little short for my taste but I'll work on it. Stay tuned Updates Wednesdays if not sooner. I already started the next chapter. It's about to get good.