Chapter 22

Sang's POV

I tried to open my eyes but I was so sleepy and they were heavy. The soreness from my side was definitely worse than I anticipated. I blinked slowly and hesitantly opened my eyes to the blaring lights above.

I heard whispering and stirring around me. I tried to sit up with a moan of pain. I winced and tried again.

"Whoa. Whoa. Slow down there Darlin'." I stopped trying to sit up as Axel approached me. He reached down and pushed a button on the bed raising me up so I could view the room in sitting position.

"You can go home in a little bit. Sean's downstairs getting your paperwork ready." The squeeze on my hand made me aware that he had been holding my hand. I hadn't even realized. He planted a kiss on my cheek and walked back to his seat beside Marc.

I was ready to go home but I was even more ready to use the bathroom.

I wiggles around in the hospital bed until I could feel my legs waking up. Swinging them to the side I was going to attempt to stand on my own. Then my bed alarm started blaring.

"Cupcake?"
"Peanut?"
"Trouble? Where are you going?"

The voices questioned me and it took me a fuzzy second to put the voices with the faces.

My throats really dry and mouth cottony from heavy sleeping and pain killers.

"Bathroom." I winced at how gravely it came out.

Hands grabbed my arms. I looked up to Luke and Gabriel. "How about we help you." Luke gave me a wink.

I shook my head in agreement. I slowly slid off the bed with the support of my boys on each side. Glad I had them or I would have been on the floor flat on my ass.

My legs were unsteady and I was groggy.

"Here we go Trouble. One step at a time. Tell us once that you hurt and your going straight back in bed." He voice was clearly serious. I didn't think I like that sound on him.

I took a couple of steps and had to stop. The soreness was taking over. The medicine was wearing off. "Fuck that hurts."

I was in the attempt to take another step when I was swiftly picked up bridal style with the complaints from Luke and Gabe.

"Come on, Baby. I got you." North carried me the rest of the way to the bathroom and then sat me on my feet in front of the toilet.

"Do you need help. Or do you want me to give you space?" He rubbed the back of his neck clearly uncomfortable with the question. 

I took it into consideration and I couldn't do it by myself.

"Help please." I took a second to compose myself. I looked down at what I was wearing. A white T-shirt and black sweatpants. When did I get put in this. What happened to my gown? I looked up to North who was waiting patiently.

"Could you just help me with my sweats? I can't bend." I didn't get a physical answer but I looked up to a hint of pink on his cheeks and then nodding on his head.

He reached down and started tugging at my sweats with my panties in tow as well. Head turned away to give me privacy. It was very gentlemanly.

I plopped down on the toilet and did my business.

As I was finished I cleaned up and stood. Before I could say anything North was already in front of me helping pull my sweats back up. He took my arm and helped me over to the sink. I washed my hands and my face. I felt disgusting.