Chapter 7

Sang's POV

I had gotten out of my room. After the second day. Marie and I trailed down the corridor to get to the door at the end of it. I was turning the handle when he came through it. Volto.

I was so scared of him. He took advantage of me. He didn't listen when I was screaming the word NO over and over. Pleading for him to stop.

"Run Marie. Hurry" I was panicking.

We took off back the other way. I was hoping their would be a way out. But their wasn't it was a dead end except for the windows and they were bolted shut.

He follows suit. He seemed to be angry. I couldn't be sure if it was because we had left the room trying to escape or because I ran away from him. He didn't seem to like that I was afraid to be around him. But who wouldn't be.

We had went back into our room and bolted the door back. I pushed the bed up against it holding my breathe he couldn't get in.

It failed. Just wasn't strong enough to keep him out.

He was walking towards me with purpose and then he got close enough to grab me. I knew where this was going. I wasn't having it. I started kicking and screaming and fighting back.

"Marie. Marie!!!" I was hoping if a pleaded enough he would just let me go back to my sister and not touch me.

"Marie!" I struggled to get away as he pulled me towards the doorway.

"Stop my girl, you will see one day. Your mine." The mask he wore filtered his voice. Deep and masculine but undetectable as he dragged me to another room that's dark enough to hide his face from view.

"Stop Marie! Help! Don't touch me!" I fought tooth and nail trying to get out of his firm grasp.

"Marie!" Hands traveled all over me as he laid me gently on the firm bed. I'll I wanted was my sister. I shut everything out. Pushed to the back of my mind. Crying. Just crying. Helpless.

"No! Not again! Get off!"

"Wake her up!"

"No that can't be safe. Let her ride it out."

"No is she even breathing?!?!! Wake her the fuck up!"

"Calm down North. That's an order"

"Get out of my way. Before I move you!"

Who were these strange voices. Never have I dreamed them before. I was stuck in my head. Why can't I open my eyes. Why is their a pain heavy in my chest. My lungs burn.

"Sang wake up!" Someone was shaking me. Hard. But I couldn't open my eyes. I was stuck in my nightmare.

"Sang Baby! Wake the fuck up!" I wasn't ready for the next act. But he slapped me so hard. I shot straight up breathing heavy taking in gulps of air. Looking around ready to strike someone down. Who was in my room? Who hit me?

It was then I notice big bulky arms around me. I wasn't completely uncomfortable. They are warm. But all I could think about was Volto touching me in similar ways. My nightmares.

"Sang are you ok? Let me look at you." Sean. Why was he in my room. His green eyes pierced mine. Hope shining through when I gave him a nod. He took my arm checking my vitals. High blood pressure. That was a given.

"She seems fine. Spiked heart rate. But nothing major. Sang what happened?" He was still looking at me like a broken doll. It was then that I realize he was addressing more people in the room. Turning out of someone's arms. I looked around to find the other twelve men lined up around my room with worried facial expressions.