Chapter 24

Gabriel POV

As we all passed around some of the sandwiches and waters I watched Sang. She was finishing her second sandwich. I was starting to worry. Her eyes are completely black she's strung out and she's barely spoken.

As she paces, she eats. Back and forth. Back and forth.

"Trouble?" I attempt to get her attention. But no dice.

Walk.

Eat.

Walk.

"Trouble?!" She's ignoring me. Why the fuck is she ignoring me?!

"Sang?"  She finished eating her food. But she's still pacing. What did they give her?

"SANG!!!" She snapped to attention. Starring at me.

"What?" Her voice scratchy and tired. Eyes unfocused.

"How are you feeling?" All my brothers are listening in while trying to eat to regain strength.

She shrugs.

FUCKING SHRUGS AT ME.

"Oh shit." Luke already knew I was about to light her ass up. I hate when people shrug it's disrespectful.

"Trouble, I know you didn't just Fucking shrug at me. I asked you a question and I demand a damned answer. With details." I crossed my arms and waited.

She looked straight at me and shrugged again.

Wtf!

Bold.

Very bold.

"Trouble are you fucking serious! I know you didn't just.." a hand laid on my shoulder and I was met with a firm expression from Owen.

"Don't push her. She's on edge right now and there's no telling what she's feeling right now." I took a step back and took a deep breath in and nodded my head. I understand that. She looks like a jaguar on the prowl.

The doors opened again and in walked the one Sang calls Volto, the man with the emblem on the mask cheek, and another man with a mask also came in taller than the other two and lots of guards.

Sang stood stiff waiting for whatever was about to happen. No emotions showing. She does have the best poker face.

The tallest man with the mask signaled for the guards. "Get them." I guess it was time. Good I was getting anxious just waiting and waiting for something to happen.

Screaming. Why is everyone always screaming.

As I looked to my left where Lily was she was screaming because the tallest man was opening her cage to get her out. "No! No! Sang!" Everyone was getting loud and yelling.

Lily was putting up a hell of a fight. She was kicking and swinging as he picked her up.

He grunted as he was hit in the face.

The room got quiet as a mask hit the floor. Yelling ceased.
Breathing ceased.

"Holy Fuck.." I couldn't take my eyes away from the familiar person now holding crying Lily.

"Dad?!" What the fuck?!

————————————————————————

SANGs POV

"Dad?!" I looked to my left at the boys. Dad? Whose Dad?

They are all looking at Nathan like he has lost his mind. Was it Nathan's dad? Why would he be here?