Chapter - 6

Nandini woke with sharp pain at her left wrist and with dry throat. Opening her eyes, she found similar surrounding except now she is on the bed with cyclin attached to her right arm. Immediately she remember what happened until she fell unconscious.

FLASHBACK START

After swapping the knife on her wrist, Nandini felt immense pain and screem "AH! ... NO..." Ranbir never left her hand and waiting for something with a sly smirk on his face. "Please ... help me!" Nandini shout, some of the men including Sanjib, Mohan and Arijit are also gathered. "Please ... anyone help me. I do not want to die." She continue and feel blood pooling in the floor from her hand. Everyone was looking at her with feelings of hatred, except Arijit. But, he could not do anything about it either, he cannot go against Ranbir not today, not ever. With helplessness, Nandini finally pleaded to Ranbir "Please ... stop this. You cannot to kill me. Ranbir, please help me. I do not want to die. Y..ou know that.", she feels going into the dark hole of conscious. "Why Nandini, why should I save you. Tell me, I will stop you to die. You wanted this, right? You wanted to get away from me, right?" Ranbir asked her with utmost mock tone. "I will not leave you. Pl.ea.s", Nandini muttered with her last plead before going to unconscious.

"Call the doctor NOW, it has only 3 minutes. She will survive, I have already started stopping the blood." Ranbir told to Arijit. Finally, Arijit get over from the slumber and call Swarup – family doctor who stays in the mansion only.

FLASHBACK END

Nandini started crying on her fate, why she is this weak, why she is like this, it will happen again, they will torture her again, Ranbir will never leave her happy, she eventually be killed, then why not on her way, "WHY, WHY, WHY" Nandini mutters. At that moment, bedroom door open and Arijit entered. "Good Morning Nandini. How are you today?" Arijit asked her. By getting a good behaviour, Nandini whispers "Please help me to get away." Arijit says, "You should drop it and you should not ask it anyone. You cannot leave." Nandini sighed, she knew but still tried. "You know, if there is anyone else except me and you told him, then you will be more danger than now." Arijit told her. Nandini shiver. Arijit felt her fear and continue "I cannot help you to elope but I can help you to get pain be less now. Will you?". "Hmm..." Nandini answer. Arijit gave painkiller to Nandini along with water. Nandini gulped with and laid on the bed while closing her eyes.

Few days have passed; everything is still in tension mode, except Nandini who is acting a bit weird now, as she is following everything as routine. Wake up in the morning, sitting and going to bathroom, eating her favourite food and going back to sleep – not to forget listening to every bad word towards her family from Mamaji. Mamji indeed got suspicious and told Ranbir that Nandini getting weird and going to bathroom very frequent. Ranbir just smirk hearing these, which indicate that he knows everything what Nandini is doing. Mamaji could not understand though.

That day, again,Nandini favourite food came and Mohan brought that and passing some sly comment about her family, told "Hey, tell me do all your family member are like your bus*ard brother". "Mind your language, you evil", Nandini retorted taking the food tray from him. "So Nandini, today how you want to punish me? Guess what, I am already tortured." Mohan was telling her to irritate her. "Then do not look at me and stop talking. I am trying to eat my favourite food", Nandini told with gritted teeth. Mohan laughed wholeheartedly, somehow amused to see little girl being angry in her most terrified situation. But that did not stop Mohan to make next comment, "Hey? Are all of your family members are bust*rd like your father and brother?". "Please shut up", Nandini commented. "Why? Why shut up? It is truth. Right?" Mohan said. "ENOUGH", Nandini jerked and shout at Mohan and throw food plate into the floor in anger. "You guys will not let me have my food peacefully. Huh?", Nandini shout at Mohan and continue "Every time I eat, you came irritate me, insult me and my family. Why? Can't I deserve to eat in peace?" Mohan was shocked at her sudden outburst and did not attempt to do anything to agitate her anger anymore.

But what they both fail to understand that Ranbir, Mamaji and other people heard Nandini's shout and came to her room. Ranbir's look at Mohan and Nandini but his stare stop at the thrown food and all aura of his mood has change drastically as he remember pathetic memory of his family with thrown food. "What the hell is happening here?" Ranbir shouted and question both of them. That actually startled both of them and looking at Ranbir's angry eyes both of them get scare. Mohan for Nandini and Nandini for Nandini. Suddenly both of them look at what Ranbir is looking. With an slow but steady step, Ranbir approach both of them and looked at Mohan first. "What happened here? Why foods are thrown on the floor, Mohan?" Ranbir asked in his calm voice as he wants listen first. Mohan get scared for Nandini and it surprise him that he is getting scare for the person who he also hates. Mohan also know how much value Ranbir give to his food, well everyone should.

"I... we", Mohan tries to speak but stammer. "Well, you?" Ranbir snap at him. "I was irritating her while having her food. She did not do anything." Mohan defended Nandini. Nandini was surprised, but Mohan was more surprised and Ranbir was shocked to hell. "So concluding that Your Princess throws her food?" Ranbir said. "No. No. It is not her fault. I was irritating her. She was having food. Any normal person would have reacted. I am at fault. I am Sorry." Mohan rumbled in one breath. Mohan defending for Nandini was shocking her, but she did not utter a word, as she was hell scared by now looking at Ranbir's angry feature, of-course remember incident of few days back. Suddenly Ranbir's feature hardened more and Mohan understood what may come, but still speak "Please?". Well it was rather a question.

"Pick up the food Nandini and eat all of it." Ranbir calmly stated. Mohan says "Please boss. She ...", Ranbir cut his word and warn "Don't you DARE." "Nandini NOW." Ranbir said this with finality. But Nandini does not move from her place or attempt slightest move to pick up the food, well due to shock and fear of humiliation. That agitated Ranbir and he looked at Mohan, shooting instruction to him through eyes. Mohan nodded slightly and speaks "Nandini please". "No, I will not. Its humiliation." She dared. Ranbir spoke again,"Fair enough. Mohan, since you were defending her till now, why don't you do that honor. Pick up the food from floor and make her EAT NOW." If shock can have numbering, the Mohan and Nandini were shocked at Number 10. But Mohan knows better to follow his boss's instruction now, otherwise consequences will not be good.

Mohan proceed to food and pick up all thrown and come back Nandini, pleading with his eyes that she has no option and he is sorry. "No... please", Nandini also pleaded back to Mohan. "I am waiting, Mohan" Ranbir fire back. Mohan scope a spoon and reach to Nandini. Nandini begged again "Please, no. I will not do it again. I will never throw food. Please do not make me." "You will understand the value of food today. Be thankful that what your family could not teach, I am teaching you PRINCESS. Did not you always throw food to others before? Huh?" Ranbir mock her. "Mohan, my patience is running late. So hurry Fu*k, will you?" Ranbir shouted. Mohan mouthed 'sorry' to Nandini and make her eat that thrown-pick up food. If more damage can be make, then Nandini was broken again into pieces.

Author Note:

Largest chapter so far. Sorry for late.

Thanks for waiting.

Do read, vote and comment.

Next update at 450 read. J

My facebook profile is : bworm3177

Bye Bye.