Author Note

Hi guys,

First of all, I am very sorry not updating so long, even after promising to do so.
I am struggling with my job in my current organization from November 2019.
Firstly, my friend left her job from my organization. I was happy for her decision but I was sad too as she was one of my best friend, she was my team member and she was my roommate too. Looking at her, changing job and excitement, I was oblivious to my sadness. But then from January 2020, I heard my organization is going to downsize the employee. I got scared, started searching for job change, got some call but before it work out, pandemic happened. All process got stopped. And started getting scared for my current job, tried to work harder than before, late night, overtime and so on, even got no time for myself and family. Time passed, I started to get calm with my job situation and thought to continue writing. But my fear got confirmed and my company is getting closed and they are laying off most of the employee including me. See, I am solo earner in my family. I gotta things to think. It became more complicated without job. Now though I am trying to get job but in this situation it is very difficult to get one. After completing 5 round of interview, I got rejection email today.
I know you might think that I am giving excuses for not writing. But my story is my baby, I want it to grow and get matured. In short, I want to continue my story, I will and I will complete that for sure. It just I am trying to get a job and stabilize little bit. In the mean time, I will try to update as much as I can.

My request is to you that, please pray for me and my family to get over this difficult time and get a job.

Trust me it is very embarrassing to say all of these here, but I just had to tell you why I am disappointing you and myself as well. So here I come.

Sorry for not fulfilling promises!!!