Chapter - 7

Nandini sits on floor and rocking back and forehand remembering previous situation –how she has been forced to eat food which she thrown onto floor angrily. Yes,she knows that in her younger age she use to throw food on floor as spoil brat tantrum and did very shameful act, but she changed from herself and Ranbir knew about it. Yes, she threw food at Ranbir when she was only 12 years and Ranbir 15years. But, she apologized to him many times, many times. "OK. Enough! Enough of this sh*t. I will not stay here anymore. If they will not let me go, I will run away from here. I will never give up", saying this indeterminately Nandini proceed to execute her escape plan.     

ESCAPE PLAN START:

It was after Nandini came conscious to her sense from wrist cutting incident, she planned for her escape. There was window just above bathroom commode, but the window is very tiny and had few grills which were already dead in their case as they are full of rust, easy to brake. However,grills were broken but still it took time and effort to cut all those. That is why; she took more time than her usual time in bathroom, just to cut those grills. She hurriedly look at the door and found that lock from outside. She started pushing the chairs towards the bathroom, where she can block door with the help of chairs.

Suddenly room doors open, reveal Mohan. Nandini was shocked that she will be caught. But Mohan was aware of the plan. Mohan spoke "I will help you with this. Let's go. You do not have much time."

Nandini shockingly stare at Mohan and speaks "What are you talking about? I am not doing anything." Mohan snort quietly and told her "I know Nandini, what do you think about the broken glass and grill in bathroom window? What do you think about pushing chairs towards bathroom?" "I do not want your help." Nandini said quietly. "Yeah, I know that. However, you need my help. Right?" Mohan spoke and continue "See, I do not want to feel guilty towards the incident happened earlier. It was not my intention for sure. Anyway, listen! It is not easy to break the security. This is lunch time and everybody is at lunch. I will pretend that camera of surrounding building is broken and can hold it for 10 minutes. You have jump from window and cross the main gate by then. Gate guards will also be busy with their lunch. Do you have plan after that?" Mohan rambled. Nandini shockingly stare at Mohan and try to digest the what he said. "So?" Mohan asked, wanting to hear answer of his last question. Not getting anything, Nandini nodded her head and mumbled "Yes".

"Ok then, you go to bathroom and start climbing through rope prepared by your saree. Oh wait! I will help you with that." Mohan said and started preparing rope and went to bathroom, tied tightly rope with bathroom door, so that Nandini can climb safely and return. "Ok, ready?" Mohan continue, "You go. I will go stop the camera. Hurry!" and left the room. Nandini dumbly stands at the same place, suddenly realized that she needs to move and rush to bathroom.

Nandini leave the main gate and Mohan checked Nandini's room quietly to check whether she left or not. Plan executed correctly, at-least Nandini and Mohan thought so, unaware of their knowledge someone kept eye on them.

ESCAPE PLAN END:

Mamaji found Nandini's room strangely quiet, without waiting anymore she opened the room door and found empty. She proceed to bathroom and found the door is closed without any noise. She left suspiciously. She came back and checked again found same; she confirmed that something is wrong. She called few security men, broke the door, and found the rope of Saree. Fuming with anger Mamaji called Ranbir through her mobile phone and said with the speed "She escaped, Rano. Your wife escaped from here." On the other side of the phone, Ranbir said "I know Mamaji. I am bringing her to mansion. It is time for her real punishment.""Ok" Mamaji replied shortly, turn around, and mumbled, "Who helped her!"

Sudden sound of multiple car entering to estate and buzzing car horn repeatedly in order to open the mansion gate. Mamji got up from her seat and proceed to large living room downstairs. Suddenly she heard a loud noise "Ah! NO...",Mamaji rush to downstairs and scene has shocked her too. Bruise Nandini on her knee in living room floor, Ranbir is holding gun in his hand pointing to her forehead, Nandini is shaking violently and crying frantically. "Who has helped you Princess? I am asking you." Ranbir roar speaks to Nandini who is only shaking her head to deny to tell anything. In the meantime, all security and members gathered in living room including Mohan.

Mohan was shocked looking at Nandini like this. When he helped Nandini, he was sure that she can escape and as full proof plan, even he asked her and she confirmed. Then how she got caught, that too by Ranbir himself within 2 hours of her freedom. "Oh Shit!" Mohan whisper thinking the possibilities of getting caught by Ranbir that he is one who dysfunction mansion surrounding cameras to help Nandini. Mohan is so sure that Nandini will spill his name as she hated him. Mohan is scared but what he felt that he is less guilty.

"WHO HELPED YOU NANDINI? Tell me the name. I am warning you. You will not like consequences."Ranbir threatened asked to Nandini. "N... No One. No one helped me."Nandini shuddered "I ... I am sorry. Please leave me". Ranbir smirk evilly, spoke "I will darling wife. I will. But before that I would like to punish that cheater who helped you disrespect me." "No. No. I am telling you no one helped me. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please." Nandini rumbled quickly in order of the attempts to save Mohan. Mohan was indeed shocked that Nandini is sacrificing her pain for him, why?

"Ahhh..." Nandini's sudden scream bring Mohan fromhis thinking and shocked to look that Ranbir has gripped her hair with such aforce that it seems like lion holding his prey. Ranbir was beyond angry, hisprisoner wife eloped with the help of one of his man, his own man disrespectedand disobeyed him due to her and she is protecting that person even aftergetting beaten. Suddenly, it was fact that Nandini is lying angered him so muchthat he throw her on the floor and Nandini with thud that her forehead gotbanged with leg of antique chairs kept near them, which resulted few drops ofblood oozing from forehead. Nandini groaned in pain, sit up, feeling theextreme pain in her forehead, she touched the place and found the blood. Sheshockingly looked at Ranbir with so much fear.