Balbadd

*Edited*

"What do you mean he's not here?!" yelled Jasmine shaking her brother from his collar

Yes, the red-eyed, brown hair girl has grown into a woman and currently she was pissed at her brother for losing her husband. Knowing him he's going to do something stupid.

"J-Jasmine! Calm down, it isn't healthy for you or the baby!" the freckled man trying to calm his hormonal sister. It's not noticeable but she's been pregnant for about 2 months, and she still has yet to tell Sinbad the news.

"How the hell did you lose him?! You were supposed to watch him for me!!" She walks in a circle thinking of every single worst possibility that could happen to him. Now she'll never be able to tell him!

"You're overreacting..." Masrur said in an attempt to calm her down. She only sighed in defeat, "I guess I can't do anything now...you're always so reasonable Masrur! " giggling at Jafar's hurt expression. He was the one trying to clam you down for about an hour!

"Halt! Who do you think you are!" shouts were heard from out the doors of the hotel they were staying in. In unison, they knew their master/husband were back. "I swear, what did he do this time..." jasmine walking in front of the two guards to see Sinbad basically naked with two kids behind him.

"Enough! What do you think you're doing?" Jafar shouted walking up to the trio, Jasmine, and Masrur not far behind. Looking over the two new faces, Jasmine instantly got a motherly feeling in her heart by how young they were.

After a few moment of explanation, Jafar sighed, tired already and it's been barely a few minutes. "I see our Master has caused you some trouble, as he wishes we'll pay for your rooms for as long as you need"

Jumping in glee, causing Jazz to smile at their expressions, "Thank you Mr. Subordinate!"

"Now you! Don't stray again, Jasmine was looking for you!" Jafar scolded, smacking him in the chest. Jasmine only nodded in an agreement with her brother who, sadly, was now taller than her.

"Jazz was looking for me?" He asked, looking directly at his wife with a questioning gaze. Getting nervous about telling him shrugged it off...again "Don't worry about it right now! Come on let's get you in some proper clothes!"

She dragged him by his hand to their room, "Hey Aladdin, Morgiana! let's meet us later for something to eat!" He was dragged away only hearing sounds of approval from the two teens.

Jafar and Masrur followed behind having a conversation about the new Fanalis girl, Morgiana, "Morgiana is a Fanalis just like you Masrur" Sin stated walking now beside his wife to their room,

"Yes, it is very uncommon" no emotion showing except a little surprise. It's true, the Fanalis race is very rare nowadays since most are being traded as slaves and forced to fight to the death.