Maader pt 3

Jasmine was chained up, in a room with a muffle over her mouth. At least Maader is aware how she can cause damage if he can speak. She just sat down, rethinking over what happened just within the last day, She was brought into Slavery and the last think she was Jafar reaching out to her.

"I see you're in deep thought, dearest."

Jasmine looked through the metal bars and saw her new master, Maader. She couldn't say much since he was covered by Maader could clearly see she looked irritated at the fact she called her dearest. "Hah don't be like that, I don't plan on turning you into a labor slave, no, I plan so much more for you."

Jasmine jumped towards the vile woman, being stopped by the heavy weight holding her back. Maader laughed, "yes I can tell I can't just treat you like the rest of my children...but how about this."

Maader had a few of the guard come into the cell, grabbing onto her arms and pulling her up, unable to touch the ground. "Let's walk for a it dearest." She lead the way through the hallways, passing different room, some showed signed of frost in the corner, other looked ready to melt any second.

"You see like a smart girl, you were able to convince me to forgive you debt even if you ended up here still. So I'll make it simple for you." We walked into a room that had a window, the other room was dark so she couldn't see anything, why did she bring me here...

" you will follow my orders, everything I tell you to do, whether it's to sing, kill, or submit to someone. You will follow my orders, understood." Jasmine glared at the woman, shaking trying to break free from her holders. There's no way I'll ever submit to anyone use because she tells me too!

"You sirens...such a proud race, almost as proud as the Fanalis, but everyone has their weakness. " she walked towards a switch while speaking, "The Fanais are weak to poisons, quick materialistic. Although, sirens are weak to love, you don't, know much about yourself it seems. Do you know Sirens are allowed only one mate in their life time? True they flirt and sing people to their death, in fact whenever someone tried to kidnap one, they always died. That is until they find their soulmate. " She flipped a switch, bring light to the room on the other side.

S...Sinbad!?!?

Sinbad was curled up into the corner of the room, shivering and looked near insanity. He was was muttering to himself, "It's...cold....so.....cold....I....am going....to die here...." Jasmine, felt something in her heart break just seeing him like this. He was covered in scars and bruises, but to Jasmine he looked so broken.

"He's been undergoing tremendous training, to become a perfect child but, he's not cooperating yet. So this is my deal, We will treat him, heal him, and stop punishing him, but you do as I say. If not...we will increase his punishment." Maader watched closely at the siren, her eyes went quickly from defiant, to now committing...she looked almost as if seeing her mate like this is enough to kill her as well.

"Remove her gag." The guard looked at each other before following orders, they set her down for her to just fall to the ground, like all the energy had been suck out of her. "Do we have a deal Siren?"

Jasmine's red eyes were no longer as bright as Apple, but are dark are blood. "Of course, Lady Maader"
~~~

Sinbad was finally released from his water prison and allowed to eat food. He wouldn't speak, or respond to any of the other children. All except Masrur, it was his responsibilities to watch other Sin and make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

While Jasmine was currently sitting on the floor being petted by Lady Maader as she spoke with one of the slaves. "How's Sinbad doing?"

Kil, one of Maader's headed slaves answered, "He's been interpreted with the children and is participating with Masrur in activities. Even Masrur has shown signs of improvement and cooperation." Maader nodded, while passing a piece of left overs to Jasmine.