Balbadd Pt. 4

It's the next morning was the beginning of the end. Jasmine was sitting next to the sleeping Magi with her brother.  " Did Sin tell you about his plan to make Alibaba the next King of Balbadd?" Jafar asked.

She nodded, moving hair away from Aladdin's face. "Of course, I don't think he'll accept it though. It seems this Alibaba person is more of a 'hands-on' type then 'ruling-from-the-side'. " They both sighed together, they aren't sure where this is going and for how long, but they both just wanted to go home now.

"You both could fool me saying you're blood related, seriously." Sinbad says while walking into the room. After the fright of Aladdin passing out, Jafar kept a watch on him, while Sin was finishing up a few things.

"So lovely husband of mine, you plan on taking a shower anything soon?" Jazz teased, he had dirt all over his face and hair was everywhere. He blushed realizing his appearance and chuckled, "Honest as ever huh? I'll shower now" he left quickly to shower before Jasmine said he stunk.

"You are the only one who can keep him in check huh?" Jafar said with a knowing smirk. Jasmine laughed a little, "I think you underestimate yourself little brother, he fears getting on your bad side!" They laughed together in a moment of peace, forgetting about the crumbling country under their feet.

When Sin came back, he sat in front of Jazz, allowing her to brush his long hair and messing with it.

"How's the progress of making Alibaba the the king of this country?" Asked Jafar. Sinbad just sighed and leaned against Jasmine's stomach. 

"He didn't give us the reply that we wanted to hear...he's lost confidence" He responded

 "What can you expect from him though Sin? He's only a boy, remember he isn't you who wouldve jumped at the chance." Though Sin had to agree with Jasmine. If it was him they all wouldv'e known his answer, but the fact it isn't makes this interesting for him...at least a little.

"Sinbad..." they all face the door spotting the man of the hour with a determined face, completely different from an hour ago when they last spoke. "Please teach me how to use a Djinn...I need the power to protect this country!"

Shocked expressing spread around the room as Jasmine smiled a little, "I guess you have a student now Sin."
~~~

Jazz POV

It's been a few hour that Sin has started training Alibaba, Jafar went to watch them for a little while I made some lunch for everyone. I have this feeling...this is just the beginning of something bigger...but good or bad? 

I grabbed the plates and cups, setting the table and went to call for the boys. "Time to eat! It's beef stew tonight!" 

Alibaba was on the ground panting, while Sin was lecturing him. Jafar was the first to look back at me, " Need any more help?" I nodded my head and pointed towards the building, "Can you grab Masrur for me? He needs to eat too." He walked off while Sin was helping Alibaba up, "Lets eat then we'll continue, you need to regain some Magoi first"

We came in, and I severed their food, Alibaba decided to eat in Aladdin's room so Masrur can come down and eat with us.  It's now just Sin, Jafar, Masrur, and I sitting at the table.

"Hey sin, what exactly is your plan with Alibaba?" I asked. Jafar nodded, "If you just plan making him king will need political moves, why help him be stronger? Is there a need for this?"

"You both are too alike sometime..." He rubbed his neck, "There are many reasons, one is to help boost his confidence, make him feel like he can do it. The it would be so he can defend himself from assassination I guess."

"But what about that Princess Sin? She's most likely the poor fiancee of Ahbmad. It won't be easy to convince her to let Alibaba take the throne." From what I remember, there was only one princess to the current Ruler of Kou, it makes sense she was sent to tie the knot.

"Hmm, I have a feeling she'll listen to me." Sin said. Of course she'll listen to you, you've already swooned her while I was gone! I'm not even sure she knows your married already!

"Why'd I even ask..."

"Lady Killer of the Seven Seas..."

"I want to murder him..."

~~~

It was night time, everyone was sleeping except for I and Sin. We were laying on the bed my back against this chest. I felt his hands rub my stomach and and hum a lullaby I used to sing to him.

"I surprised you remember that song." I tilted my head back, being welcomed by a heartwarming kiss. "I remember everything you've ever done for me, even the simplest things"

"Even the bad things?"I turned around into his chest, hearing his heartbeat proudly pumping.

"Of course, I don't want to forget any part of you. Even like that time you forgot I was allergic to broccoli"

"oH GOD! I thought we agreed to never mention it again~!" I whined hiding my face. I felt his laugh vibrate his chest and him playing with my hair.

"It's okay dear, nothing you do to me would ever make me hate or stop loving  you...we've been through to much."

I felt my face blush at him comment, I pinched his check and said, "When did you become so romantic, womanizer"

:o "O-ouch! Jazz! P-please let goo~" I giggled at his pouting face and gave him a kiss on each check, "What kind of person do you think our child will be?" I placed my hands on his that is resting on my stomach. "I hope they take your traits... Not my siren blood."

"And if they do Jazz, they'll still be perfect. Just with deadly voices that won't know now to control heh." He joked 

"Ha.Ha. I also hope they don't have you're uncontrollable urge of flirting, I wouldn't be able to hang two womanizers."

"Hey~ that's mean."

"I love you Sin..."

"I love you more Jazmine..."

"[Verse One]
Everything you do it sends me
Higher than the moon with every
Twinkle in your eye
You strike a match that lights my heart on fire

[Verse Two]
When you're near, I hide my blushing face
And trip on my shoelaces
Grace just isn't my forte
But it brings me to my knees when you say

[Chorus]
Hello, how are you, my darling today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do, I do adore

[Verse Three]

[Verse Four]

[Chorus]
Hello, how are you, my darling today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do, I do adore

[Bridge]
Finding words, I mutter
Tongue-tied, twisted
Foot in mouth, I start to stutter
Ha, ha, Heaven help me

[Chorus]
Hello, how are you, my darling today?
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do, I do adore
Every little thing ba ba bap ba
Every little thing you do I do, adore"

"Still such a beautiful voice..."

"Shut up flirt..."

~~~

Hello everyone...It's been awhile huh? Sorry for the delay, I recently got a job, and school ad family catches up

...

I also forgot for awhile

BUT!!!

I've been thinking about this story for about a good two weeks and finally decided where I wanna take it...I've just gotta do it now hah

...

Comment and vote!

Lonely_Tomato out!