War and Peace Pt 1

The day was going smoothly, the Prince of Kou finally came and with his step sister as a lovely suprise. This evening Sin decided to celebrate the welcomed guest and have a party, meaning that Jafar and her has to plan the event.

Even though she isn't suppose to be working any more, she has to do something or she'll die of boredom~

"Jazz, about the music. I was thinking about having the Sindria Band play the usuals." Jafar said, loking through a few more papers.

Jasmine shurgged, "Why not, it lets me not worry about making a new song. Oh speaking of which, are you going to be watching Sin, or shall I?"

They both groaned at the thought of babysitting their King when he will get drunk. It's not even if, it's more like when.

"If you dont mind watching him for the first half, I'll take the brunt at the end." Jafar compromises, it wasn't an easy task for them. That was quiet obvious, and it doesn't help when Sharrkan edges him on more.

"Deal, then i'll retire early on this evening. It's anyday now..." Subconciously she rubbed her stomach. It was almost how peaceful she was feeling at the thought of meeting her baby in person finally.

Jafar gladly looked upon his sister's happy face. They came a long way to be where they are, and it's almost like Jasmine's at her prime. Hopefully things go more smoothly from here out, even with Kou watching them.

They both finished up the planning and jafar walked off finalize the last mintue decorations. Jasmine went out to get some grub.

While the planning was on their way, somewhere in the distant watching from a pond, "Tch, its been eras since I last saw her, but to think she would end up with Sin..." The sinister voice backed away from the pond before whispering, "I'll just have to break her before she ruins it all..."

~~~

It was finally time for the party,and of course Lord Sinbad was already almost drunk.

"My beautiful wife~ and amazing baby! How are you this evening~"He said completely in a haze. Jasmine was watched as he trip over himself and giggle at his own clutz.

"Sin, you have problems"

"Don't we all, love?"

Jasmine only laughed at his goofy expression, she knew exactly what he was doing. He always tries to get her to laugh while he's drunk. Many people don't know this about Sin, but he is the biggest goof anyone will meet while drunk.

"Ah! Lord Sinbad! and Lady Jasmine, I wish to thank you for your hospitality to me and my sister." They watch as the young prince comes forward and bow before them respectfully.

"No please, it was our honor Prince Hakuryuu. Are you enjoying yourself?" Sin asked, almost suspiciously sobering up quickly.

"Of course, but I do wish to speak with you, alone sir." He said, making a slight glance towards Jasmine. Which of course, she noticed instantly.

"Why of course, please my dear. Stay here and I shall return to your side shortly." Sin said, gently pecking her hand then cheek. He walked off without another glance.

Who does this kid think he is to shun me from the conversation?!

Jasmine huffed is frustration, but inside was wondering how exactly a kind who is probaly 15, look so angry and sad at the same time.

She sat down lost in her thoughts about what their conversation could be about, is it about nation relationships? Is this why the Kou Empire alowed one of the princes into sindria? Is there an alternive motive?