Character Info

Name: Jasmine
Age: 26( Idk how old Sinbad is Tbh)
Affiliation: Sindria
Family:
Jafar; Brother.
Sinbad; Husband.
Hinahoho; Father-Figure.
Species: Siren
Power:
On and average day can sing a song to affect a persons behavior and feelings. Can also speak angelically to sway someone's motion or decisions, unless they have a strong will. Thought during a full moon, her powers are set at maximum potential and is able to cause an city to become her slaves and do whatever she wishes. Her powers can make a person kill themselves, fall in love, or kill someone else. Though she can release someone's emotions like stress or anxiety through her flute or speaking. It helps when a stressful situation occurs, and she need to calm herself/other or give a confidence booster. She can have more control over a multiple people's emotions if she plays an instruments but she doesn't always have it with her.
Past:
She was found by Esra and Sinbad after Badr was sent to war again. Since then they never discovered how she arrived there, and that she's the last of her kind. She traveled with Sin and the rest of the gang, fighting Queens, discovering new lands, and conquering new dungeons.

I stopped the first book when they got back from Queen Mira's country, so I think I wanna kinda continue the Snb adventures but through the this book I'm just not sure how. I'll figure it out. Also! What do you guys think Jasmine's relationship should be with Aladdin? Something special or no?

OH and about Jasmine's Djinn Phoenix, I looked it up, and Kouens Djinn name is written as Phenex. And Koumeis Djinn is the 71st as far as I've read.  I have a plan! Don't stress over it, also when everyone mentioned it, I'll be honest, I freaked out for a moment. But if your wondering where I got this info, I'm going off of Magi Wiki, and I'm reading along they manga as well.

Sooooo I'm trying my best to match it but I will slip a few times, thanks for pointing it out though! So I can fix a few things if needed!