Maader Pt. 4

No ones POV

It was days since the children found out Lady Maader sold out her own favorite slave boy. Sinbad has finally been slapped out of his hypnotized mood after realizing that he hasn't seen Jasmine in awhile, despair for him.

He's been on the hunt, but no once has seen the crimson eyed girl. Rumors went around that she was sold off to a wealthy merchant, or that Lady Maader killed her in frustration. Sinbad didn't believe any of them, he had a feeling she was still on the island and alive.  He had to find her soon before something happened to her.

It was the day Maader returned home, and after Sinbad placed the seeds of doubt into their mind all they wanted was a straight answer from maader. Does she really see us as only objects to be sold off?

Sinbad watches from the background as the children run up to Maader, internally hoping for the love they always thought that had. " Lady Maader! Welcome home! We have something we'd like to ask you..." 

Sin only closed his eyes as he witnessed Maader, the old hag, grabbing the innocent children and say to the attendant behind her, "bring all the slaves here, we have to sell them for cash as soon as possible."

They all gasped in shock, heartbreak and ran away to get away from the veil witch. "Lady Maader doesn't love us at all! We are just objects to her!"

They all gather together glaring at her, giving Sinbad his signal  to step in. " Lady Maader! This way quickly! Don't provoke them, come this way right now...".

They run back to her office as some soldiers block the entrance. What is happening, did my brainwashing effect worn off? That's never happened before...

Sin took a deep breath and stated the obvious, "it's a slave rebellion."

"Huh?!"

"It happened while you were gone. Ever since you sold off Fatima! There has been a faction of slaves that have started to harbor suspicions.

I did my best to get the situation under control, but it was difficult with you gone, Lady Maader."

He walked forward, looking around for any signs of Jasmine. " I was too careless selling off Fatima, I never realized how much influence he had..."

Maader gripped her fist, and rubbed her head. First it was the Sindria company and now the Slaves... "it's all their fault too. I've been yanked around by all this fake business..."

Sin jumped at the mention of someone else, could it be... "them?"

"Yes, you're Sindria Trading Company, tricked me and thanks to that I'm on the edge of bankruptcy. Now my company basically belongs to them...I've lost this time. I lost my business, property, and even you Sinbad...I'm so sorry."

Sin looked down, to fake being sad. He smirked, that's my friends...now I just need to find jazz.

"Its okay. I'm your child so even if I have to leave! My feelings won't change and I'll definitely return one day." He placed a hand on his chest, mocking loyalty.

Maader gushed on about how he was such a good boy, and she'll buy him back one day once she rebuilds her company. Sin just stood there smirking, it's time to go home with Jasmine...I can't wait to tell her.

~~~

It was he next morning, Sin and Maader went to welcome the guest and sign everything back over. Jafar basically jumped off the boat to see his friend and sister, but didn't see Jasmine yet.

"Welcome back, Sin."
"Jafar....I'm back."

"Well I'm off. I've got other things to handle." Maader walked off, heading back to the arena to settle the last of business.