Balbadd Pt.2

*Edited*

No one's POV

"Hey Alibaba"

The tense atmosphere was thick enough to cut with a spoon. Jasmine sat watching the trio, wondering exactly would they do now they are face-to-face.

"Get to the point Alibaba, you pointed a sword at Aladdin. So explain why you are apart of the Fog Troupe!" Morgiana shouted, agitated that nothing is happening.

"I-I was going to tell you, but I don't wanna now that you sound so mean!" He retaliated, looking down. He just wanted to avoid talking about it a little longer if possible.

"Morgiana lets calm down. I'm sure Alibaba has a lot he wants to share with you." Jasmine stood up placing a hand on her shoulder. She glanced over at the blonde.

"I'll be heading out, it's nice to finally meet you Prince Alibaba." smirked at his shocked expression before leaving the room. She knew exactly who he was, how can she not when he shares the same weird hair that defies gravity. It's almost like it belong in a ninja anime instead.

Before she can reach her room, her throat began to shout. She needs a toilet now! She ran to a poor, innocent plant before letting loose whatever food she ate before.

Her throat screamed for relief from the bile she just threw up. Catching her breath she felt a hand comfortably rubbing her back, whispering sweet word in her ears.

"Come on Jazz, I don't think the plant deserved that cruel fate." Sinbad teased, pulling her hair back so she can finish catching her breath.

"The plant has you to blame, you got me pregnant" she muttered, only standing when she was able to breathe again. She and her husband walked with each other back to their room, the others left to rest for the night.

"So...when did you start listening?" Jasmine asked, causing her and Sin to stop walking. Her eyes completely serious, narrow, and a strong desire behind them to know. He husband can only sigh, "As soon as you left..." he admitted. He before he can say more a boom shook the building.

"Agh!" Jasmine shouted, losing balance falling to the ground. Sinbad shouted as the door slammed open with Masrur and Jafar.

"Sin, the Fog Troupe are here!" Sin instantly pulled me behind him as the wall crashed down reveling.

"How dare you take our leader away!" The tall brute shouted at Sinbad. Jasmine can only watch as her hormones cause her to panic a little.This isn't good, I need to calm down... She thought to herself, before taking deep breathes.

They pointed their weapons at us, few swords other are arrows. "LET'S DO IT!" The arrow flew straight for us, as soon as Masrur moved forward Jasmine felt a bit calmer. Masrur will keep them safe...

The red giant flipped the marble table up, deflecting the arrows. The member of the group shouted in shock, "T-this guy is a monster!"

Using their panic, Jafar quickly shot out his dagger disarming a few of the sword wielders. "Go Sin! I'll watch Jasmine!" He glanced over at the pregnant women, noticing her fast breathing. There was so much going on for her to comprehend.

"What is your purpose?" Sinbad asked cockily to the leader of the group. The only response was a snicker as Jasmine realized he has a magic tool. Instantly the sword Sin held was melted away Shit...

"You're so useless!" Jasmine and Jafar shouted at the same time.

"Shut up!" He shouted back, facing his opponent again before slamming his palms into his stomach. He seemed fine at first, but cough out blood as an after effect. 'What the...'