Alexis Hyuga-Uchiha!!!!!

Okay then.......so this is my very first 'naruto' original character, Alexis used to be a Hatake but it has all changed for her when she met her husband Sasuke for the first-ever time just when she was introduced to him by her own big brother Kakashi *well ya know the idiot sensei of team 7??????* but she never trusted Naruto and Sakura like at all------(that was actually back when Alexis was 10 years old & has developed a huge crush on Duck-Butt.....then soon getting Stormy-Chan the 11-tailed beast wolf sealed inside of her as well!!!!!!!) also she still has her favorite werewolves along side with her: Stormy-Chan and Kiara-Chan *also she's finally starting to stop faking her actions & emotions to her own big brother------and stuff like that!!!!! good riddance......oh jeez that's not good for you Allie, i have created you better then this......but i still do love you no matter what sweetie!* but Allie still prefers to do missions alone or with her big sister Hinata: (and guess what?!?! Alex is much more stronger now then how she used to be, all because of those training sessions and practices that she had ever since going into the academy for her first-time......now that is exactly what i'm talking about, good for you Allie i am so proud of you!!!!!) also P.S. Allie's most definitely still with Ducky just so you know; they'll never break up nor even divorce anytime soon, so y'all can be sure of that you dumb-@$$ idiots!!!!!
What are her most favorite weapons to use??????? ummmm well it's got everything to do with blades to axes, from daggers to swords and the weapons list just goes on and on endlessly. WARNING: Alex's older brother and sister doesn't exactly know that their dearest little sister has become a killer just yet along with her wolves, Stormy-Chan and Kiara-Chan.......so she might have to keep it a secret from her older siblings until it's time for her to tell them or if she lets one of them know about it.......Oh damn Alexis you are just like the other characters i have created as well! "oh really huh??????" was her question and her husband nodded in agreement, "well thank you very much for it.....cause that was actually pretty nice and sweet of you....." she told me and the others agreed; "but just don't let my older brother know that i have started killing a whole lot of people which isn't only just for fun------cause i just want my wolves and older sister to know about this!!!!!!" Alex said while mumbling the 'i have started killing people' part just as darkly as she could have begin with "i can do that for you ma.......only if you want me to.......okay?!?!" Trixie said to her but in question. "Hahaha yes Allie your just beginning to go down the road to become a killer now, good for you sweetheart!" my hybrid character told her "yeah that means pretty good news there for you, and it also means that your one of us now.....we couldn't have been more proud!!!!!" Drew replied "yup absolutely, & to mention that your doing a pretty good job at it as well!!!!!" Roxy said "umm thanks you guys, i am glad that y'all think so....because i have always been imagining of being like this way for my whole damn lifetime!" she replied back. "Oh that's not such a problem really, because we do need more people like you joining us, but it's only fair for us to be stronger then our idiot husbands though....as you can quite possibly imagine!!!!!!" Judy told her while pointing at me, (her big sissy) my best friends Miss Blood-Stone & Steph Grimes (my werewolf character!) also even towards Alexis too. "I'd hate to break this up to you but your not even married yet Judith!!!!!" i said to my little sister "i know that but still, does that even matter to you wanting to see me get married to Andrew??????" she asked me: and i just nodded in response without saying anything else back "ahhh i wish that i could get married one day too, but my papa is overprotective of me....and i hate that so much!" Trixie said "me too!" Melody replied. "Oh dear, count me in this as well....except it's my older brother Kenny and my father Silver who are overprotective of me!!!!!" Laura said while bloody tears where beginning to spill out from her eyes, and her voice began cracking with a broken heart; "shhh don't cry Laura, there's absolutely nothing for you to worry about....we're here for you no matter what!!!!!!" Roxy says in a sweet voice that she could muster up while patting her softly on her back. "Aww that's my sweet little girl Roxy, she's doing a great job with comforting Laura....i am so freaking damn proud of myself just for being a mother to a kind and caring daughter!!!!!!" i told myself while placing a hand over my chest where my heart is and sighed very softly and quietly.