Part 10:

WARNING: Evans, Vitani, Shadow, my vampire and werewolf, & even hybrid OC'S, and their kids had just found out that they all have rabies.....and they've had been spreading it to each-other and have already passed it onto their very own kids as well, but it's probably way too late to get rid of the poison now anyways, so now they are stuck living with rabies for the rest of their eternity; "So who could've known that i was carrying that disease around just like a female dog for more then a long long long time ago i wonder??????" i asked myself just loud enough for everybody to hear me; "HEY THAT'S EXTREMELY RUDE STEPH, TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!" Evans yelled at me but i didn't even flinch nor stumble back not even a little bit; (but her little brother and sister did!!!!!!) "shut the hell up Eva, because i just don't have any or too much time to argue with you about bull-s#it!!!!!!!!" i shot back at her with the same tone of voice "Hey settle down sissy, i am pretty sure that Steph didn't mean it------besides it's probably best to wait until she apologizes to you soon------so just wait!!!!!!!" Shadow told his big sister. then she just nodded in response while not saying anything. but all we could hear back from Vita was this: snoring, twitching and small quiet whimpers, which still happens ever since she was just a little kitten of course. "Awwww dear little Vitani still does that?!?!" Evans asked as she cooed softly at her baby sister while squealing in the same tone: *umm you know what?!?! i ain't gonna joke about that.....because it's just against my own will.....* and Shady had became so red that he couldn't bear to keep it inside any longer. but he somehow managed to do so. (cause he didn't wanna startle and wake up his little sister!!!!!!) and then in the mean-time, me and the other girls where just watching over Vitani & stuff while the boys where bored outta their minds.