❤All Of My OC'S Little & Very Dark Secrets:💙

So there's actually more to every single one of my character's little but very dark secrets that they have chosen & kept hidden deep inside from everybody who they do know and love mainly ever since the start way before whatever happened & meeting their new family & friends, even their new and second family doesn't notice those hidden secrets as well unless they either have been shown or even they find out in a certain type of way. *it could also either be good or bad, but no in between though!!!!!!!*
Alexis Hyuga-Uchiha: she is preggo yet again once more but she doesn't wanna let her daughter Trixie know about it just yet unless she and her husband are ready for Trixie to know, also her spirit and 11-tailed wolves are still waiting until Allie lets them keep it for at least 9-10 months.
Steph Dawn-Rose Grimes: she has more then just voices inside of her head and other stuff like that & sometimes even forcing herself to staring off deep into space and be in such a long day-dreaming trance for about only 12 hours-----but it only happens whenever she is all by herself or home alone. in the mansion anyway. (Or probably even when she thinks about one certain thing in which she wishes that she could've stopped from doing....and seen how it would have worked out in between herself and Carl before deciding on about her brother's horrible fate....oh well damn, that's one thing that i've created you for......so don't worry about it or forget that!!!!!) but she also has got a hot and nasty temper, very mean & vile attitude, horribly serious trust issues, reckless & icy behavior, totally dark shadow-like & nasty aura which only comes out when she has been provoked & ticked off pretty bad.
Trixie-Anne Uchiha: she's the only person in all of Konoha who doesn't really know about her mother's hidden secret------just yet.
Kiara-Chan: she's been dreaming of & hoping for twin boys, and so is Allie, Ducky, Hinata, Storm & Trixie as well as Stormy-Chan: she really, really really wants to have nephews, twins to be quite honest.....but little does Kiara & Storm know is.....that Alex is actually preggers with & of course also having two little boys, which means that her and Kiara's wish is going to come true pretty soon. but it'll kind of be for more then just about 9 months. (for both wolf aunts to meet Allie's little boys;) and she'll also have yet another little baby girl too! (Trixie has better get along with & love her new baby sister besides her brothers, otherwise she can forget about having to see little Fawny in her very own life.)