My Character's Favorite Songs!

Alexis Hyuga Uchiha: you & i, wreak havoc, your mine, let it die, get up, beside you, unbreakable, i hate everything about you, gone cold,
Steph Dawn Rose Grimes: i can't stop, ridiculous, abacus, those same ones like Alex, death hammer, animal i have become, you know you like it, gone cold, rotten to the core, me against you, cry little sister (some versions!) so far away, drown, get out alive, with or without you, damn son, we are, pillow talk, demons, all time low, radioactive, another way out, monsters, come little children, you'll be in my heart, i don't wanna die, you should be here, thunder, monster, *some versions.* don't you dare forget the sun, go zombie, apologize, shades of grey, everybody loves me, break my mind, killer, matafaka, (LOL. damn girl. you cray-cray but it's why i love you & have created you in the first place.....so never forget about THAT okay!!!!!!) broken, *the only version that is explicit, cause she really hates the one which isn't-----she just loves a lot of songs which are pretty explicit way better....cause she doesn't mind all or none of the cursing in them....but for all those who does mind-----she just might end up killing them off mainly one day. for which Steph definitely hopes that she gets the chance to do so.* kill everybody, creature of the night, idfc, scrape, do re mi, infra-red, *also she probably may know the lyrics & gestures to every single one of her favorite songs------but half of the time she makes the gestures parts with her dagger not sheathed & whenever she feels like you know------killing some certain people who she despises....and even she listens to all of her songs on high volume, no headphones or earphones like at all....while singing the curse words on that same note limit as well, also she never cares if somebody gets mad & even telling her to 'turn it down' or even to 'not' say those cursing lyrics------cause she's just gonna do that middle finger hand gesture & continue on with singing anyway.* mic drop, district 9, not today, house of gold, fairly local, heavydirtysoul, and much much more of her most favorite songs ever!
Drew Grimes: same thing as his mother.
Roxy Grimes: same thing as well.
Judith Grimes: same things just like her big sister & brother, Evans, Roxy & her older brother, and everything & of course yet EVERYBODY else as well.