Me: *The Vampire & Creepypasta Version!* 😂

OKAY so i am like maybe the first undead creepypasta with the operator's symbol *but i really really really really don't care about it at all if i'm not------well only because nothing has to ever matter to me anymore longer then it used to------never ever ever ever ever again!!!!!!* this was actually the cursed burden that didn't just come to me.....i wanted to have it so i had accepted it and then became a different person *& even species!!!!!!!* that i am right now, and that was a long long long time ago (also way before i've decided to become a killer for my whole undead life------but most of all i still kept my sanity no matter whatever happens or what the cost is......even though i am a monster & all of that.....) i deserve all of this happening to me, like no matter what......because that's what i chose to become and have against my very own will!!!!!!! and i still hate the very fact that i am now likely getting along with & stopped picking on my little cousin Jeffrey; *but just not forever that is.....cause i still perfer to keep it going on until the certain kind of day that it'll be the very end of him.....if you know what i mean by that of course, HIS DEATH IS COMING NEAR CLOSER AND CLOSER EVERY SINGLE DAY BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!!* i'm quite sure that one day his end will come around soon. cause i am still waiting around for it. but until then just keep it going on, (Haha------well i guess that you could probably call me crazy or even a damn psycho for wanting to kill my little cousin most of the time because his annoying like hell......and most likely making me wish that he wasn't born at all, & even it was just me and my favorite older cousin because it is true!!!!!!!!!) so why do i have to always deal with a piece of crap, annoying, not-worth my time, good for nothing, female dog, dumb jerk of a little cousin who i have now ended up hating cause of what he did to me, along with my favorite older cousin & even my Aunty & Uncle Woods behind my back ever since then; *i can still remember and see that horrible picture flashing inside of my freaking mind....also how it used to haunt and torture me all day long even at night when i'm tryna fall asleep....* but now does anybody wonder if the image bothers or scares me anymore?!?! (nope.....well only half of the damn time if i keep thinking of that one day back then.....and how scared i was after seeing what just happened, so i carefully snuck out and ran away from home with my favorite older cousin before the same fate happened to us as well!!!!!!!) i also couldn't have stood a single chance against him cause i was too weak, pathetic and not really able to defend or stand up for myself back then, but now i can! (and i am now taking my revenge for my Aunty & Uncle, also for my favorite older cousin too!!!!!!) be very afraid for your life cause i am coming for you and won't leave you alone or stop hunting you down until i finally give you whatever it is that you deserve....JEFFREY for what you have done to and even made me and your brother become! *so watch your back and keep your eyes peeled open for my shadow and watch out for my scent or unexpected appearances, because you might wanna stay alive until the day of your death!!!!!!* So just be warned, i will get my revenge on you and there's nothing you can do about it!