How To Summon Lexis.

So this is what exactly Steph does if she wants to summon her one demon friend Lexis from hell: Lexi hear me and take full control, i call upon you for the sake and such of my life and family & friends, so you shall do whatever you please with my enemies but have mercy for you'll have to spare all of the good and innocent people here, for they have got nothing to do with your anger, and when this has been done take the bad person & steal their soul....then go back to where i had summoned you from & return back into hell & deal with that person however you like. thank you so much. & good-bye now until i need to summon you again! *but she's gonna have to say all those words loud enough for Lexis to hear her from the deep under ground------also she needs to be careful not to mumble or whisper any of the words.....it's not like anything else bad is gonna happen or whatever but she just kind of still has to be careful!* then it's a success cause Lexis appears to burst out from the deep ground & does whatever she has to do-----but sometimes though she might have made a mistake and has to return to earth & give the person back-----then she apologizes for whatever mistake she did: but half of the time she perfers to take over Steph's whole body & mind without planning on it with no reasons in the mean-while. (So if anybody hears Steph's voice turn demonic all of a sudden with an extremely dark aura along with some not-so good vibes floating around her, then it was because of & from Lexis controlling her.....of course!!!!!!!!) so what's even worse then just a hybrid taking over your body? when a demon also do plans on taking over and then gets over there and takes control along with said hybrid too....but when that happens to me i just don't wanna get on their bad side or in their way....cause i do know how they can be like whenever Lexi and Evan are ticked off (they both act like how i do when that happens to me!!!!!!!)