More Things To Do In WTHAUTAM:

1: don't ever bring up my hybrid character's brother or let him into the mansion just yet until she wants to let her friends know about whatever she has done and why she has always been so quiet and being so weird & other stuff like that of course all of the time, & won't really speak to anybody ever since then because she was afraid of not being understood about it like at all. well not cause of that she's been able to do such things ever since------but also mainly since that she has been treated quite the opposite way by some of the people around here & from her so-called old 'friends' from Atlanta just because she was a normal human girl way before meeting Eva until today.....half of the very time.....how completely rude of them such a darn shame anyways, so she has finally decided to deal with them in many ways by herself, and to not forget about Evans for helping out with THOSE kind of such people!!!!!!!! (which exactly was absolutely why she was beginning to get really sick of their freaking damn bull-crap for treating her like she is dumb and other things like that as well as getting bullied and picked on, good job Miss Hybrid that's exactly what i have created you for!!!!!!) "yeah especially when they made fun of me cause of the way i twitch and shake, also even crack my neck and jerk my head around whenever i feel uncomfortable or nervous around such mean dumb so-called normal mortal beings!!!!!!" i growled while baring my fangs and with my hands twitching in anger too; "but aren't you glad that i helped you out with getting rid of those kind of people?!?!?!" Evans asked me, and i nodded 'yes' in response making her sigh of relief and begin to smile which also showed off her bloody fangs: and i did too! "this is why i count you as my favorite host & best friend, because you & i will always be agreeing on stuff no matter how stupid the situation is...." she told me "yeah i know."