Chapter Six: The Power Couple

A/N:Just an annoying filler!!!
Enjoy! ❤
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Previously on The Invisible Sister:
Matthew and Stephanie "broke up" just when Matthewstartes to like Stephanie, leaving him hurt.
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Matthew was in front of his locker, annoyed by the fact that it was Monday and that the weekend is over. But it's not like he was having a blast also. All he did was playing video games in an attempt to get Stephanie out of his head.

It didn't work.

He was about to take his books and go to class, just when the front doors opened, and student's gossip could be heard everywhere. "Hay Matthew." Said Stephanie who started walking beside him. "Hey-oh my God.." His words stretched out as he looked at her. She was wearing just a loose shirt and a skirt, but she looked hot. Really HOT. "If before I had a hard time of getting her out of my head, now it would be practically impossible."  Matthew Thought as he eyed the shirt that slipped and showed her shoulder. But the more he looked at it, the more he realized that Steph would never wear this type of clothing. It was too much girly and tumblry. Why would she wear these clothes. "Umm Stephanie, where are those clothes from?"

"You should definetly wear them more often." 

"Oh this? I went out with Austin to the mall and he bought me those. He has a really good taste in women's clothing for a teenage boy." She said with a dreamy smile on her face, making Matthew gag. "Well, the clothes are pretty but...don't you think...that's it's not quite... How do I say this...umm not quite your style?" He asked her making her dreamy smile turn into a cheerful one. "I thought this way as well, but Austin convinced me that I look amazing in this so I thought that if he says I look good, why not buying it? Oh well, gotta go and meet Austin at the gym, see you at English lesson."

"But we have first period now." Matthew reminded her as he went up to her. "I know, I'm skipping it." She replied with a mischievous smile and walked off to the gym, leaving a very shocked and very concerned matthew at the hallway.

"What the heck is wrong with her? First it was the new clothes and now she's skipping class. And it's all Austin's goddamn fault. I swear to God, if something will happen to Stephanie,he's a dead man."  He thought and walked angrily to his first class today. 
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Matthew was super angry throughout the entire lesson, making Mark and Nate be very suspicious of why and also concerned, considering this the first time that he has got this angry. The bell rang, and they have a break now. Matthew was about to go and sit at the back area of the school. He was almost there, until some weird noises made him stop. Noises of... Kissing?

"Stop.." A girly voice said with a girly giggle.  Matthew was about to do a U turn and find somewhere else he can be at, until he finally realized who that voice belonged to. 
Much to his surprise, the stupid girly girl voice was no other then the girl who made his heart feel things that he didn't want to feel towards his new friend. 
It was Stephanie cordato.

"Austin sto-" Stephanie couldn't complete her sentence before he kissed her again, her small and quite moans could be heard even up to around the corner, where Matthew was. His fists were tight and he had to hold himself from yelling at them to stop and punch the douchbag so hard in the face that his nose will disappear and he'll look like voldamorte's twin brother. He didn't know why, but he stayed there, around the corner, listening to everything that they did and breaking his own heart. He knew that something was wrong the moment he asked her out. How is it that from invisible she's suddenly being asked out by one of the most popular boys at school? It didn't make sense. Suddenly the bell rang, making his train of thoughts dissapear. With his heart still aching, he walked to next lesson. 
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
It was now lunch time. The others kept talking about the projects that they got in the last lesson, while matthew stared at Stephanie who sat at the popular kids table alongside Austin and her sister. For some reason, her sister kept staring at steph's and Austin's behavior the same way he does. Like she hates their relationship.

It was weird in Matthew's opinion, but on the other hand, Rachel was always the popular one and steph was "invisible"  to the public eye. Now Stephanie is getting popular, so it means that those stares can be of jealousy.

Just like his.

It was the end of the day, students all over were on their way back home. Matthew used to like this time of the day because of the beautiful surrounding. but now at this moment, he didn't like it at all. He was on one side of the streets, while Stephanie, Austin and Rachel were on the other. Stephanie's laughter could be heard even from across the streets, making his heart ache.

He looked at their direction, and again his gaze fell on Rachel, who looked annoyed by their endless chatting and laughing. That made him think. "It's not like she stops being popular or whatever, why would she be jealous of her twin sister for it? Could she possibly feel the same thing that I feel?"

He didn't knew why, but he thought of Rachel's behavior all afternoon, until he realized that he had to talk to her.

Maybe she'll know a way to make the new couple separate.