PROLOGUE AGAIN ~ CLOSE TO YOU & A FIGHT WORTH FIGHTING

TWO DAYS BEFORE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

(Requested in turn by IforInvestigator and Nesonkin, so thanks guys! Thank you my beans, and let's get this pre-prologue a-rolling!)

A chill settled into the air.

Jesse shivered heavily.

The aquamarine teal shimmering Ender Defender armor she had on was luckily warm enough, as she didn't have much else on underneath, just her slightly oversized teal shirt and khakis that stretched into overalls.

The soft snow crunched under her boots, the spikes of the aquamarine Ender Defender acting as defenders against the cold, glimmering in the foggy misty darkness.

Beside her, her best friends. Some newer friends. 

It felt nice.

There's almost a peacefulness, even if a giant Prizmarine warriors had come up from the seas themselves, past seaweed and guardians and stretches of dark turquoise torrents and waves to battle against her, all because he had given her a gauntlet, which now glowed in a bright ocean green teal light, and Jesse shivered.

The tan-skinned girl remembered how she had managed to absolutely obliterate the Prizmarine giant (which was just, wow,) but an echo had faded from the glove, lie the glove itself was its own entity, whispering the tales of sea temples long forgotten..

..and now eternal darkness and winter had fallen, coming with skeletons and strays alike, and the admin (the Prizmarine giant,) had given her another of his games to play...

As Jesse knew, The Admin was a giant Prizmarine entity that had essentially built the entire earth itself, and could build anything at his command. So, when Jesse had killed off his giant, he had another form: a snowman.

He had given them a challenge: Get to his giant ice arena (a little bit different from a big teal sea temple, but okay,) and stop the eternal winter by winning his games.

Now, the group of them walked along, enjoying the calm atmosphere. Jesse felt her shoulders relax, not noticing how tense she'd been.

Then she heard a tiny, 'hem.'

Radar was going to tell her.

It was in front of others, obviously, but he still had to do it. He had to tell her. 

"Hey, are you okay?"

Radar looked over. Oh. Vos. The man Jesse and Petra had managed to find in the bottom of a sea temple, Jack's friend, still alive, hiding in a sea lantern, trapped but then freed by Jesse.

Radar felt his face become warmer.

(Oh jeez Telltale's gonna kill me *laughs*)