Daddy - 4.

Monday, July 6, 2020
Houston, TX

Monday, July 6, 2020Houston, TX

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Please be still." I said to Braxton as I cut his little finger nails. After he fell asleep on me last night, I woke up to scratches all over my chest and arm because he had scratched me throughout the night. It's been awhile since I cut his nails and he really needed it.

He squirmed in my lap as I cut the final nail and finally let him loose. He jumped down out of my lap and ran to the other side of the room. He's been overly active since he woke up at six this morning and wouldn't fall back asleep. So guess who's tired? Yup, me.

I really just wanted to get this day over with. Today's the day Braxton would finally be with his father and I'm not so happy about that. Of course I'm happy that Jay will finally have the chance to see his son,  but I wasn't happy about seeing him.

It amazed me that only three years ago, I was head over heels for him and now I hated the sight of him. Hopefully these feelings are only temporary and he'll be the guy I loved again but there's no telling.

"Are you ready?" I asked Braxton as he kicked the ball my father had given him. My parents had spoiled Braxton with so many toys and he couldn't stop playing with them. Maybe that's why he was up so early being loud and rowdy.

We were heading to Jay's house so they could finally meet so of course I had to dress to impress, just to show him what he's been missing. I know it's my fault that we aren't together right now, but still.. He made his mistakes too and I needed him to know what he's been missing out on.

I took my phone off the charger and put it in my front pocket for the time being

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I took my phone off the charger and put it in my front pocket for the time being. I let Braxton carry his own bag and then we were on our way out. I wasn't even as nervous as I thought I would be, but I was a little anxious... a little anxious to get this day over with.

Jay and I haven't even talked today. We had set up a time yesterday for me to come over so I hope he remembered because if he's not at home then his chance was gone.

The drive to his place was quiet. Braxton was playing games on his(my) iPad while I stayed in tune with my thoughts. I didn't even realize that the radio wasn't on until I came to a traffic light and finally started paying attention to my surroundings. I turned the volume down pretty low and continued the drive. In no time, I was in his driveway sweating like bullets.