Oops - 13.

Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Houston, TX

I woke up feeling refreshed and surprisingly, in a good mood. Opening my eyes, I was met with an empty bed. The AC was blowing cool air, causing me to cover my naked body a little bit more with the bedsheets.

I sighed and began reminiscing about my long night. The sex was amazing and I didn't have any regrets, but I still thought about Jay nutting inside of me. It's very obvious that he was trying to trap me, but we aren't ready for a second child. I'm definitely not ready. We have so many issues, personally, and as a potential couple. We couldn't bring in another child.

I had to make a trip to CVS to get this Plan B so I got out of Jay's bed and made my way to the bathroom to get the shower running.

"About time." I heard from behind me. I turned my head to see Jay standing in the bathroom's doorway. I quickly covered my body with the towel and looked at him.

"I'm gonna take a shower is that fine with you."

He nodded his head, "Go ahead."

I thought he would leave after that but he didn't. We awkwardly stared at one another, obviously trying to avoid bringing up the fact that we had sex last night. The steam from the shower was taking over the bathroom and I was beginning to get hot. Without a second thought, I dropped my towel and turned the temperature of the shower down some.

"Jay, can you do me a favor." I asked, breaking our awkward silence.

"What's up?"

I stood in front of him fully naked. He tried his best to not look at my body but he couldn't help himself. His eyes went down to my boobs and then down to my hairless vagina.

"Could you get my bag out of my car? It's in the backseat on the driver's side."

Finally, his eyes reconnected with mines and he nodded his head, "Gotcha."

He left out the room and I took that time to shower in peace. As I touched over myself, I couldn't help but to think about his fingers being deep inside of me. In and out at a slow pace just like he liked it because he loved to hear how wet I sounded.

My shower was much longer than usual because I did more touching myself than anything. Finally I stepped out and wrapped myself in the towel. I walked out the bathroom to see my bag on Jay's bed. I dried off and took care of my body before putting on an outfit for today. I went with ripped, high waisted jeans, an olive green tank top with nude sandals. I applied minimum makeup and put my wet, curly hair in a ball on the top of my head. I applied lip gloss and hoop earrings to top it off. In no time, I was walking out of his room and into the living room.

He sat on the couch scrolling through his phone when I walked in. Our eyes met and he was back to staring me down.

"I'm about to head out." I told him, swinging my keys in my hand.

"Word," He stood up and followed behind me as I walked to the door, "I'll see you."

I turned to look at him and nodded my head, "K."

There we stood face to face, unsure of what to do next. Do I suppose to leave now or what? It was so awkward between us now and it's only because of last night. We both were thinking of the same thing.

"Why you keep looking at me like that?" He asked with a stiff chuckle.

"You're looking at me the same way." I looked at him, admiring his huge arms in his wife-beater. {A/N: Wife Beater or White Beater?🤔}

He shrugged his shoulders, "I'm just looking at you."

"Okay, and I'm just doing the same thing."