The End - 24.

The alleged father is not excluded as the biological father of the tested child. Based on testing results obtained from analyses of the DNA loci listed, the probability of paternity is 99.9996%.

I looked at the paper in complete shock. I thought I would be right and then everything would be okay and go back to normal, but just knowing that Corey is Jay's child – his first child, made with my sister – made me sick to my stomach.

I slowly folded the paper and slid it back inside the envelope and deeply sighed. I stood in the kitchen thinking about the past, Jay and I's relationship, and most of all, Alexis.

After all these years, it's still hard to believe that she would do such things to get at me. We're sisters. We suppose to take up for another and love one another, but our relationship is completely opposite. What she did was completely wrong. She'll have to live with the fact that she created her first child out of spite, not out of love.

And to be honest, I can't even put the blame on Jay anymore. Yes he was wrong as well, but I'm more so hurt by Alexis. It really do be your own people.

I wish I could have a glass of wine right now but I couldn't because of this baby. It's okay though. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a piece of red velvet cake Jay and I had from the Housewarming Party. I sat at the kitchen table eating it and thinking.

By the time I was done, sleep had finally hit me. I looked at the time on the stove and frowned. It was nearly 6 A.M. I cannot believe I was awake for so long.

I made it back to my room and hopped in bed with Jay. I turned my back towards him and then felt his arms wrap around me. "Where you been for so long?" He asked.

"Eating."

He chuckled, "Fat ass. Now go to sleep."

I couldn't help but to let out a stiff laugh too. Deep down I was mad and hurting, but I'll just have to finally accept it as it is and move on with life. Things happen and some people have it much worse.

__________

"Aww, how are you feeling?" Nicki asked me as she sat the DNA results back down on the kitchen table and looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and leaned my head down, "I don't feel anything anymore. It's life, I guess. I'll just move on and get over it."

She nodded her head, "Well on the bright side, you finally won't have to think anymore. Now you know that Corey is biologically Jay's child. Now, you and Jay can let the past go and move on."

"I agree. I have so much anger built in me that I really want to beat Alexis ass again."

Nicki laughed as Braxton came running inside the kitchen with whatever toy Nicki had bought him. I watched as he reached for the cabinet where I kept all his snacks. He looked back at me an then back at the cabinet.

"No." I said, instantly making him bust out in tears.

"Aww, what does he want?" Nicki asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Candy."

Nicki stood up and shook her head, "Bitch one piece won't hurt. You probably need one too because you got a funky ass attitude."

"I do not. I'm just thinking." I watched as  Nicki gave Braxton a bunch of tootsie rolls and then came over to me with some too.

"Well stop it. Are you going to tell Jay?"

I slowly nodded my head. I won't know how to tell Jay. I'm pretty sure he'll be like I told you so and leave me feeling dumb. But he was at work right now so I won't worry about that until he comes home.