Oh Baby - 16.

Friday, July 17, 2020
Houston, TX

I placed a kiss on Jay's cheek before turning over and getting out of bed. My body was worn out and I was so tired. We didn't go to bed until three this morning. After we had many rounds of sex, we sat in bed and talked. It was a great moment between us that I definitely won't forget. It was like old times all over again. Hopefully I'm moving a step closer to getting my man back.

I took a shower and fixed Braxton a bowl of cereal as I got both of us dressed. He was such an early bird. He was already awake playing with his toys when I went in his room.

I had a lot to get done today and taking a pregnancy test was the most important thing on my list. I felt like Jay knew what he was doing. He was possibly trying to get me pregnant on purpose only to see if I'll run off with this baby too. It was all a test but I know for sure he wasn't ready to have another child again.

 It was all a test but I know for sure he wasn't ready to have another child again

"I'm done mommy." Braxton said when I entered back into the kitchen. He handed me his bowl and I helped him hop down from the stool. He ran off to probably continue playing with his toys while I washed the dishes Jay had piled up. I don't know why he doesn't find the need to wash his dishes before they can even get so piled up, or maybe it's just me.

After I was done, I dried my hands off with a paper towel and headed for his room to wake him up so I could let him know I was leaving. Before I could even get there, I heard a soft knock on his door. I stood frozen in my tracks wondering should I open the door or let him know someone was knocking for him.

In my mind, I'm thinking it's probably one of those Jehovah Witnesses so I won't wake Jay up for that. I made my way to the door and looked through the peephole. Seeing Keri on the other side of the door had me shocked. Remembering what I did last night came back to my head and I was kind of feeling bad... a little.

I opened the door and gave her a tight smile, "Hey, wh–"

"Is Jay here?" She asked, interrupting me. She looked hurt and I could tell she had been crying. Now I really felt bad for her.

"Yeah, but he's asleep right now. You need anything?"

This time she looked at me up and down and the hurt I saw on her face was gone. She looked angry, disgusted, and ready to kill.

"I should've known you was going to be a problem from the first day I saw you. Not once has Jay mentioned you but all of a sudden you're coming around trying to take him away from me. You need to stay in your place. You're his baby mama and nothing more."

I smirked, "I'm just his baby mama, but I was just in bed with him. You call yourself his girlfriend, but look where you at. On his front steps, crying and hurting. You need to reevaluate your role in his life. I'm not going back and forth with a bitch he doesn't even claim."

"Can you please wake Jay up." She asked with so much hostility in her voice.

I smirked, "If you say so. Stay right here." I closed the door in her face and went into Jay's room like I previously planned. When I walked in, he was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I stood in the doorway watching him until he was done.