five

"How have we never heard of her before?" Harry blurted out as he, Rosalie and Ron walked to Divination.

"Didn't we discuss this already in the great hall Harry?" Rosalie replied, not taking her eyes off the ground.

Since the newfound discovery of Veronica Black, that was all that the group could think about. Such an unknown girl to possibly be the daughter of the guy trying to kill Harry and Rosalie? No one could get their head around it.

"Look we don't know if she is the daughter of Sirius, it could just be a coincidence, Harry," Rosalie argued back refusing to believe the situation.

"Oh yeah sure like everything else in the past few years that has just been coincidences!" Ron spat taking her by surprise."Sorry..." He quickly mumbled.

"He's got a point though." Harry stopped as he turned to look at his sister. "Everything that's happened in the last few years, they never are just coincidences. Are you not the person who always says everything happens for a reason?"

Rosalie sighed deeply as she leaned on the windowsill which looked out over the lake. She knew Harry was right. She did say that a lot and that is what she believed but, she just didn't want to believe that Sirius Black's daughter was in Hogwarts and trying to help her? It made no sense. She rested her chin on her hands, with her elbows keeping her up as she stared out to the lake.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the shaggy black dog again, sitting under the tree next to the lake. Its head looked up to the window where Rosalie watched.

"Harry, Ron come here." She instructed the boys, who followed and looked out the window themselves but to only be faced with the wind howling through the tree.

"What are we meant to be looking at?" Ron asked.

"The do-" She sighed once again realising the dog was no longer. "Son of a bitch."

"Are you okay Rose?" Harry questioned concerned for his older sister.

"Yea," She replied with a smirk."I'll see you in the lesson, I've got to...get my book." and with that, she ran off with Harry's voice trailing behind that she was holding her book, but the boys decided to leave her be, they both knew she could handle herself.

Rushing down to the lake she passed a numberless amount of students, many giving her odd or dirty looks as she kept bumping into them. She wasn't sure why she was so eager to go see the dog but as Harry pointed out. Everything happened for a reason and she knew this dog meant something, even if she didn't know what yet. As Rosalie made it to the bottom floor all the students had cleared and gone to classes, allowing her not to have to worry about hitting anyone anytime soon expect maybe a Professor.

"Shit.." She mumbled as she ran around the corner to only collide with another person for both their stuff to drop on the floor. "Professor Lupin," She quickly realised."I'm so sorry, here let me help." She stammered as she started to try help.

"It's okay, I've got it." He mused picking up his and her books. He looked at her book for a moment before grinning.

"Spells and Potions for Defense against the Dark Arts, getting ahead in learning already are we?" Rosalie gave an embarrassed smile and nod in return.

"I'm just excited I guess..." She mumbled.

"Well good," He responded, handing her book back. "Hope that means you won't skip my lessons like you're skipping a lesson right now?"

Her eyes widened. "Eh...no, yes, maybe..." She dropped her head in defeat knowing she was wrong before uttering. "Yes detention I know, I'm sorry Professor." Rosalie tried to walk away avoiding anymore conversation but stopped at the surprised of Lupin's next sentence.