Bamf Leaves Googlon

Googlon is a pretty planet with beautiful scenery.  It has clear skies and the inhabitants can always see the stars.  There are beaches with colorful trees sprouting out of the sand in a tiger-strip pattern throughout the planet with large bodies of water running through the land.  The people on Googlon are a peace loving people and the gravity on Googlon is about the same as the original Earths gravity.  The People on Googlon are not naturally a warrior culture and have not evolved much physically from the original humans on Earth.  King Jerry Googlon is a good king with a level head.  Its inhabitants are loving, thriving on harmony, and happy.
Princess Syd remembers the day she last saw her father, Captain (CPT) Bamf Storm. He was an IGSC (Inter-Galacitic Security Council) Soldier that was sent as an advisor to planet Googlon. He was a war hero on Googlon and had repelled many attacks against Googlon during his tour there, including rescuing Syd's mother, Princess Amus, who had been abducted coincidently as Bamf arrived on this planet. King Jerry was thoroughly impressed with him and considered him the son he never had.
Syd still replays that day many years ago that his tour on Googlon had come to an end and he was called back to the IGSC for reassignment.  She knew they could not go with him. They were the royal family and had to remain on Googlon.  It was a beautiful day out, Bamf was dressed in his battle worn armor that the local tailor tried to shine up the best he could (only at the orders of the King and unbeknown to Bamf). Bamf was a warrior's warrior and did not care for pretty, or shiny things or ceremonies all together. His true comfort was only found in combat, and all other times, in his solemn way, those that truly knew him, could see his discomfort in day to day life.  He looked calm and confident on the surface, but was uncomfortable, like a fish out of water anytime he was not being shot at. He entertained these ceremonies only because it was his job to.
Syd felt for her father. He was still the shining hero that everyone adored him for in her mind. She was his biggest fan and was absolutely struggling with how she would get along without him. Sure, he had left before, but she knew they were temporary missions. This was different. Her anxiety had her believe she would never see him again. No one else seemed to understand Syd like her father. They were connected like only father and daughter could be. She was constantly misunderstood by the rest of the royal family, but Bamf knew that the same warrior blood that ran through him was also in her. Burning under her skin, yearning for combat. Everyone else wanted her to be a proper princess, which she also very much enjoyed. But, there was a powerful side to her that needed to be tested, no one could relate to her except her father and her brothers. 
Syd had two younger brothers, Sam and Chase. They too had a very uncharacteristically aggressive side to them and struggled with the powerful beast they had within that no other Googlonian could possibly fathom, but they were boys. And to some degree, were expected to take after their father. They were too young to understand their father was about to leave for an undetermined amount of time.  They were more concerned with running and fighting each other than the ceremony itself. They found it funny that no one could keep up with them as their father's evolutionary enhanced genetics in them gave them an unmatchable advantage to anyone else from this planet.
Princess Amus, put on a very strong face for the ceremony, but Syd could see the deep rooted sadness in her eyes. It made her uneasy. Even the King with all his charisma was concerned on how they would survive without their hero. The head of the Royal Guard whispered into the king's ear, "I don't know what we will do without him if we are attacked again."  The king silently nodded in agreement.
Syd could not help the overwhelming emotions in her. She clung to her father like it was the last time she would see him with tears running from her eyes. Even Bamf, who normally shows no emotion at all, always calculated and focused on the next step, the next mission, had a deep rooted sadness in his eyes at the sight of his daughter's pain.