Prologue

Blood...

Something most wouldn't want to witness, but one must see.

Pain...

Something one hates but must feel.

A killer...

Hinata Shoyou, a teenager in his high school years, was one. The particular sunshine was so happy and carefree, he wasn't suspected as one. His jumpy nature wasn't easy to be mistaken as a bloodied one.

Then there's...

The assassin... The hitman...

Kageyama Tobio, another high schooler, was quite the opposite. His cool calm nature made it easy for him to kill his targets with ease. Though suspected as many killers and suspects, he knew how to lie it off and slip through without any complications.

Being an assassin was easy, being the hitman was the hard part.

Being in small groups and meetings, killing for anything except for money. It was horrid, boring and irritating. However, if it meant to receive the information needed, it was worth it.

Both hated and loved being such things. Hinata found the pleasure in it and Kageyama got money off of it. But each took lives of countless people.

Bad, people.

Or so they say.

Hinata just killed out of anger. Kageyama on the other hand... he killed out of reason. Whether good or bad, he killed.

Now how it all started, however, was all during a middle school volleyball match.

They had to have a profile otherwise they'd get caught.

Kageyama known as the king, his cool calm nature was used, yet fear was engraved due to being a hitman and being in a partnership work for so long, that his anger was just out of habit.

Hinata was a scared little sunshine, a mask he learned to put on to escape from any harm, but when angered for whatever reason, his killer instinct would slip out.

But that's how people saw them, so really it made no difference, all they needed to do was just act... normal. Yes, normal is the word. An easy yet complicating thing to do.

A/n I probably won't update until about forever but I will try!