Chapter Eleven

A/n I am so sorry for the late update! My writers block was really killing me... This chapter probably won't be the best chapter I've written, but I still hope you enjoy it!
I kind of rushed certain parts because I genuinely had no idea how I could get my point across without it being choppy and weird...

Hinata growled, his counterpart growing bored. It was Sunday and he agreed to meet up with Kageyama, but he didn't really want to. For two days, he didn't kill, so he would have to deal with another boring day, which he could've if not for a specific realization on the other's part.

Their secret had been found out.

Now Hinata never really thought of his counterpart as another person, rather just a part he was ashamed for having. It was like a high, he enjoyed having for the time being, but once it was over, reality went to kick him in the face. He acted differently, but in a way, he was the same, because of that he never thought of himself as two people, rather just one with a regrettable quality.

On the other hand, Hinata was excited! He couldn't wait for the clock to read 2:30pm, the time they agreed to meet up at. He was so excited he woke up at six in the morning, took a morning jog around to block, and then worked on his jumping skills, as well as his receives. When he was done, the clock read 7:48 am. He sighed, waiting impatiently.

"Shouyou!" His mother called out.

"Yes?" His mother gestured for him to come in. "What is it?"

"Can you wake Natsu up for breakfast?" Hinata shouted an 'okay,' and ran up the stairs. He opened the door and found his sleeping sister.

'She's sleeping so soundly.'

'Well that's disappointing.'

He pouted at himself. 'Rude.'

He walked on over to his sister and nudged her a few times to wake her up. "Natsu!" He whispered as loud as he could, straining his voice.

'That's stupid. No sense in whispering if you're going to be loud.'

Hinata shrugged at himself and huffed. "Natsu!" He tried again, only this time he didn't whisper. His younger sister rolled over a couple times before she opened her eyes.

"Hmm... what?" She slowly got up before Hinata gleamed a smile.

"Wakey wakey! Time for breakfast!" Natsu almost flinched when he noticed her brother, but she smiled.

"Okay..." She rubbed her eyes and got up. "What'd mom make?" Hinata thought as he tried to remember what he saw.

"Um, ah! Egg-rice*! Mom even put out the ume**! Come on, let's eat!" He put on a bright smile before he walked out, seeing his sister getting out of bed. He was definitely excited to eat, though he didn't really know why. Maybe it was because he was going to meet Kageyama soon? Once Natsu got to the table, they both said their thanks, and ate their food.

He took his last bite and put his rice bowl down. He set his chopsticks down and put his hands together.

"Thank you for the food." He put his dishes away and dashed off into his room. He quickly changed and rushed to get out. It was still early, very early if anything, but he was too restless to just stay home, so he decided to get out. "I'll be back mother! I'm going to meet Kageyama today. I don't know when I'll be back."

"Okay! Be safe!" The door then closed shut.

~~

He looked at the time, it was 8:09am. He had to wait another six hours before they met up. He sighed as he continued to walk passed a small convenience store, suddenly wanting to visit the coach. He jumped and smiled, ready to dash away to see coach Ukai.