Chapter four

Once the court was cleaned and everything was put away, Kageyama went up to the captain and told him about him leaving for quite some time.

"Captain!" Daichi glanced back. Turning around as the hitman jogged up to him, the captain gave a questioning look.

"Yes?" Kageyama quickly thought of an excuse that would be believable enough and wouldn't have him suspected of anything.

"I won't be able to attend practice or school for a while. My grandfather is currently in the hospital and it's not certain that he is to survive. I'll be back once it's certain that he's going to survive." Daichi's eyes widened.

"Such words... are you really Kageyama?" Kageyama pouted, his cheeks subtly flushed.

"A-ah... um... yes?" Daichi laughed.

"Okay. As long as you're not going to be affected during games or whatnot, I'm fine with it. Plus there isn't any games coming up soon, so take your time." Daichi patted his back. "Just don't soften up okay?" A deadly aura caught the hitman attention as he shrank.

"Y-yes sir!"
~time skip~

Packing, he walked to the back of his closet, tapping a sequence on the backboard behind all of his remaining clothes, he pushed softly against the frame as the backboard fell down, revealing a number of his weapons.

There were four panels, three behind the first, two behind the second and so on. The two last panels held all of his rifles and bullets to the rifles. The second panel held all of his handguns and bullets, while the first held many knives, from small to big. Behind the very last panel was a safe, the safe containing a sum of money... a huge sum of money.

On the right of the safe was a small drawer containing pocket knives, Swiss Army knives, and so on. The one on the left contained many chemicals, poisons, and gunpowder. A small place on the back of the safe was a small compartment hidden with a piece of flat wood he would take off in order to show what was inside. The compartment was filled with other chemicals to rid of blood from his clothes.

In his bathroom, in the bottom cabinet under his sink, the bottom has another compartment holding icepicks, dull dull knives, rope, the same chemical he would use to wash the blood from his clothes, a small blade, and pouches full of needles.

These materials were used for torture whenever he needed to get information during his job as a hitman, or in other situations.

At the front door, a small compartment in the cement under his welcome mat was a few ice picks. The small compartment under the wood inside of his home at the front entrance, was also filled with ice picks, also handguns plus salt and gunpowder.

In his living room under the couch cushion, was a box filled with gunpowder and glass broken down to fine powder. Under his carpet was not only a few knives but also a trapdoor where he could dispose of bodies if he ever had to kill inside of his home, and in his kitchen (which was connected to his living room) under his sink inside the cabinet, he had glass bottles filled with acid and other cleaning materials to hide those particular bottles.

He lived alone. He just didn't tell anyone.

His house was a house that no one would be able to escape without getting injured. He knew, how to fight. He knew, how to torture.

He knows... everything.

Picking out a rifle he's never used before, he takes ten bullets, two handkerchiefs, and a special cloth he'd wrap his beloved rifle, a De Lisle Carbine, a weapon his boss managed to get, Kageyama eventually keeping it.

This special cloth would cover up the fact that a rifle was actually in his bag during a check at the airport.

Sure he could use private transportation, but he needs to act normal... right?

Taking his plane ticket and suitcase, he walks out.
~time skip~
(Bold is English)

"Masari Kyorei..." Kageyama mutters under his breath. "Hmm... works at an international company... lives around, here." Pointing at area the target lives, he stares at the map.

"Hey man. You okay?" Kageyama blinks. When was the last time he practiced his English? Turning his head, he faces the man who spoke to him.

"Err... yes. I'm fine. Do you happen to know where Monton hotel is?" (Random hotel name.) The man looks down at his watch to check the time, then looks back up at Kageyama.

"Do you need a place to stay?" Kageyama nodded. That was a lie of course, a lie to find his target and- wait... this man looks oddly familiar.

"I have relatives that live here but they happen to be out of town. I've been at the Monton hotel before, but it's been so long I forgot where it even is." The man stared.

"Hmm. Well lucky for you, I'm staying at that hotel and I'm going there right now. You can follow me if you'd like."

He's the target.

"Thank you." The man turned around and allowed the assassin into his lair.

A/n sowwy... I forgot to update... I haven't really been updating lately.............. sorry........

Any questions will be answered.

VOTE

COMMENT