Chapter one

"Hinata!" His teammate called out. Turning smoothly around, his eyes met such a beautiful piercing pair of dark blue eyes, the owner of them being the setter of the innocent sunshine.

"Bakayama?" He purposely asked. The setter didn't waste a single second to race to him and hit him on the head the hardest he could. "Eeteh! I was just kidding." He pouted a slight bit, holding back the urge to hit him back in a different matter.

"You better be kidding." His whisper like tone caught the sunshine's attention as a menacing aura slipped and could be felt.

"Eh?" The assassin had groaned and huffed a 'no nothing' under his breath and simply stated what he had been trying to tell at him.

"Our captain wants to see us involving our next game." Hinata laughed and shrugged off the odd feeling.

"Haha, when?" The innocence in his voice started slip as he tried to scour it back in his voice.

"After, during practice." The secret hitman had been looking around for his victim, a teacher accused of, no, proven to have been capable of murdering multiple students and having cases of rape. He hadn't seen anything so he then continued to focus on the innocent sunshine.

"Okay!" He slipped away just as the bell had rang, indicating the lunch break's end.

Skipping across the hallways, a teenage male bumped into the spiker.

"Watch where you're going, you dipshit." Hinata didn't waste a second to scan his image. A few piercings on his left ear, one on his lip, and a school uniform. It was surprising that he hadn't been suspended or even kicked out for all those accessories.

"What?" His innocence was hanging by a thread. The teen turned around and spat to the side.

"I said to watch where you're going! Otherwise I'd beat the crap out of you!" He turned around and went to his classroom.

Three classrooms from the left of his classroom.

"Do that and I'll rip your piercings out."

The meeting with the captain had been short. A few announcements here and there, information about the opposing team and last but not least, a reason for them to study. As always, the team died innerly and asked the captain to spare them.

Failing as usual, they left the gym in a silence.

"Hey where's Hinata?" Tanaka asks as he scans for the bright orange. The team jolts as they realize the bright sunshine had been gone.

"Maybe he wanted to play so he left early to study?" Sugawara had said. Kageyama scoffed and shook his head.

"Doubt it." As he then remembered about his job, he quickly excused himself as he lied his way out.

(Sort of gory... so if you can't handle it please skip it.)

Hinata hadn't spared the teen. Immediately after the captain had finished explaining all that was meant to be said, he goes to meet up with the teen.

"So what'd you call me out here for?" Irritation was written all over him. Attitude spewing out from his actions. An icepick, hidden in Hinata's sleeve slipped out as he went in to stab his hand.

"Come on, scream. It's not that fun it you don't do that." The teen now had fear written all over him. He wanted to run, but he wouldn't let him. A hand trailed up to his ear and slowly began to pull at the first earring, slowly and torturously. Pain struck, then more pain, and then an amount where he couldn't take it anymore. Small whimpers escaped his mouth, his skin tearing apart from his earlobe.

"A-ah...!" Blood started to form as Hinata's innocent orbs turned bloody and wrong.

"Louder," he nearly laughed, quickly pulling at the earring.

"AHH!!!!" Blood started to pool underneath. His legs scratched at the floor, his hands clenching in pain. Then the next earring. "AHH!!!!"  His screams were loud and yet no one came to help. He took his ice pick and pointed the tip at the teens right eye.

"What do you say?!" The teen cried, he had begged for forgiveness. He wanted to be free, his ear was numb in pain, and yet all he could feel was pain. His shirt soaked up his tears and blood as the icepick slowly penetrated his eye.

The screams were deafening, the blood was everywhere. The body squirmed until it's last breath had escaped. Hinata suddenly frowned as the body fell still. Taking out the pick, he had whined.

"You could've at least stay alive for the other eye." A pout formed as he wiped away the blood on his shirt. When his full consciousness had awakened him from the mess, he let two tears fall from his eyes. "I...again?" A frowning smile had formed on his face. He had sighed and jumped on his bike as he went through a secret pathway straight to his home. Parking his bike, he climbed up the pipes, opened his window and fell in, and quietly changed his bloodied outfit. Climbing back out, he opened his front door.

"I'm home!"

A/n I FINALLY UPDATED!!! I hope you enjoyed this sort of gory chapter. I wasn't even planning on putting such a scene but I thought it'd be realistic so I put it there anyway.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND IF YOU HAVENT PLEASE FOLLOW!!!