Chapter 3: Meeting Mark

I look up to see a man with a fancy tuxedo on, and a rather business look staring down at me.

Is that Mark? Wow, he looks different. Well, not too much where you can't regconize him, but I mean what did I expect? It's been four years.

"Mark!" I screamed. He smiled and was about to say something when two women came out from the side of upstairs.

One woman was a blond girl with a beautiful long baby, blue dress on. She had a beautiful smile, and her eyes glistening because of the light from the window.

Behind her, a dark haired woman dressed in what it seemed the female outfit of what Tyler was wearing. The dark haired woman wasn't smiling like Amy, though. She had a stone face like Tyler did when you first came in.

She trailed a while back behind the blond girl which I am now assuming is Amy, or your brother's girlfriend from what Mark told me in the letters. He never mentioned the dark haired woman, though.

Amy walked over to the side of Mark, whom was now gracefully walking down the stairway. The dark hair woman trailed behind the two of them keeping quiet.

Finally they reached where you were. Mark had a warm smile on his face.

"Mark!" you said again, but not as loud as you did when you first saw him. He smiled back, acting more gentlemen like and less goofball than I remembered.

"(Y/N)."

He kept smiling as he nodded.

I then went in for a hug, but Mark didn't hug me back oddly. He did after a couple seconds, but it didn't seem like how Tyler didn't hug me because he hasn't seen me in a while. It seemed more like Mark forced himself to hug me. Well that's good a awkward start with my own brother.

"(Y/N)," he smiled, "we have so much catching up to do. But first let me introduce you to some people." He grabbed Amy's hand suddenly, and kissed her up her arm. The weird part is she seemed like she didn't want him to do that.

He stopped and said "This is my sweetheart, Amy." She smiled sweetly at you giving a hand out for you to shake in which you did.

"(Y/N), I am so happy to finally meet you! Your brother had told me so much about you, I can't wait for us to spend time together!"

I smiled, finally feeling welcomed to the manor.

"Thank you Amy, I am so happy to meet you too!" I said with a bright smile.

I liked Amy. I couldn't wait to spend time with her.

All of a sudden a blond man whom I didn't recognize came through the side door. He had a smug smile on his face making me curious.

"Ah, Felix!" Mark said with his arms going up.

"Come meet my sister (Y/N)."

Felix came over and took my hand and kissed it making a shade of red appear on me. I didn't even know who this man was.

"(Y/N), this is Felix. He is one of the greatest entertainers to exist. He has became one of my great friends since I moved here."

And I thought Mark was famous.

"Pleasure to meet you Felix." I curtsied.

He smiled again and said, "Aw, but the pleasure is all mine (Y/N), I can't wait to get to know you." I giggled for some odd reason. Felix was a charmer.

There was a awkward silence for a while.

Then Amy cleared her throat and said, "This is my good friend Kathryn. She's a amazing person so you should get to know her. Also, that's Tyler but I figured you've already met."

I looked back at Tyler, forgetting he was there. He wasn't smiling anymore he was serious with his stone face back on, weird.

I turned back to Mark to see him looking displeased at Amy, as if acknowledging them was a waste of time.

"Oh yeah Kathryn and Tyler..." Mark mumbled under his breath while turning back to me.

That was strange, I thought Mark was friends with Tyler and Kathryn. Kathryn and Tyler both stayed quiet, though as if it was a rule not to speak.

"Anyway," Mark smiled and clapped his hands together, "Kathryn will be showing you to your room. Feel free to explore. Not too much though." He winked and walked off.

Well this is an interesting start, I thought to myself.