Chapter 19: Suspicions

I continued to run after Amy, until I got out of The Forest.

I stopped once I was outside of the forest, because I was out of breath.

Catching my breath, I saw her blond bob running already halfway to the manor.

How is she already there? I thought, questioning myself.

I began to run again, even though I knew I would never catch up with Amy. That's okay though, my work was done.

I made Amy happy, and I found the first note. Tomorrow I was planning to find the second note, which is probably more challenging.

I continued to run, as I looked around to try to find Amy again, since I was halfway there. I then looked at the Manor to see a blond bob go through the door.

Please don't embarrass me Amy, please don't embarrass me, was the last thought I had before going faster, in a full blown sprint.

It was hard to run, since I had my dress wet. It was more weight, and I also had to be more careful. Amy on the other hand, didn't have her dress wet. That's probably how she got there faster than me.

I finally made it to the manor, out of breath of course. I bent down on my knees, and breathed in and out slowly. Once I caught my breath, I instantly opened the door to the manor.

I spotted her slim body over next to Felix. He had a smile on his face, which was probably because Amy is herself now.

"Amy!" I said, while walking fast over to them. Felix's back was facing me so he turned to see me, along with Amy.

"Hi there (Y/N)," she giggled and waved, she was trying to mess with me, acting like she knew nothing.

"Amy seems better," Felix added, clearly he didn't know what me and Amy were thinking about.

"Oh I'm very better," Amy said giggling, gosh Felix is going to think I made her crazy.

"Okay Amy, why don't you go back to bed. You haven't slept in a while you know," Felix said, while raising his eyebrows at Amy, and awkwardly laughing.

"Good night, love you two!" she said, still laughing. Oh Amy, I swear she's crazy.

Felix looked back at me, after Amy went upstairs in her room.

"Would you like to talk Ms. Fischbach? I'm assuming your hungry like me, so why don't we chat together and eat." I smiled, I was happy Felix was doing okay after Mark's death. Well, at least he seemed okay.

"Sure!" I said with a cheeky smile. I followed Felix out to the kitchen, it felt weird making myself something. My mom always cooked, and when Mark was around I'm assuming he ordered Jack to do all the cooking.

Felix however, made me a plate along with his. It had bread with butter, a small salad, and some steak. I'm not going to lie, it looked delicious. He then handed me the plate, and past me as he walking into the dining room. I grabbed a glass of water for a drink as well.

Me and Felix were sitting right next to each other, unlike how me and Mark sat together. Mark was on the opposite end of the table that time. I happily munched down the delicious food, and drank my water.

"Are you done already?"

I laughed at Felix's question, as I looked at his plate. He still had his bread left and half the steak.

"I'm a growing woman!" I said, laughing.

"You will probably say that when your like fifty," Felix said, as well laughing along.