Chapter 1 (not edited)

**Emma's POV**

I look around at my surroundings all I see is the dark woods. It's silent. It's seems as though the world as stood still. There's not even wind blowing. Suddenly I heard a crack of a branch.

'Who's there?' I ask my head jolting from side to side trying to see who is there. Silence filled the air again. I should be scared. I should be running from whoever is in these dark woods with me. But I'm not. I want to find this person. Suddenly I hear someone behind me. This mystery person grabs my waist and pulls me closer to them. I try to turn around to see who it is but the grip on me is to tight.

I'm still not scared of whoever it is. Something about them holding me calms me. 'Hey baby' a male voice whispers into my ear and it echoes throughout the woods. I manage to get out of his grasp I turn around to see who it is...

And then I woke up. I didn't see who the person in my dream was. I have had so many of the same dream and every time I'm about to see who it is I wake up. But I don't wake up normally. I wake up gasping for breath with tears streaming down my face. I feel like I'm missing something. Or someone but I don't know who.

I shake of my feeling and wipe my tears away. I'm going crazy. Why do I wake up crying over some stupid dream. I haven't told Scott or the rest of the pack about these dreams. I don't want them to think I'm going insane.

I take a shower and think of my dream again. It felt so realistic. The way he held me and  what he whispered into my ear.  Stop thinking about it. It's not real. I get out the shower and get changed into a skirt and top since it's summer. I get a text from stiles saying he's here. He has been taking me to school for the past few days since my car is broken. I grab my bag and run outside. Forgetting all about my dream.

'Hey stiles' I say smiling. Trying to create the illusion that everything's ok with me.

'Hey took you long enough' he said laughing and I give him a dirty look. It wasn't anything bad though we are just playful together.

When I get into school we walk over to the pack. They are talking to Theo. He just came into town and he wants to join the pack. He seems nice but I don't know. Sometimes he just has this sudden look in his eyes telling me that there's something not right with him. But then he switches back to being sweet. So I just pass it on as me going crazy. Another thing to add to the list. Crazy dreams. Missing someone I've never even met. Crying for no reason. And now thinking this sweet person who everyone loves is evil. What is wrong with me?

The bell rand and I head to my first class. English which I only had with Theo so we walked together. I just realised I didn't do the essay I was meant to. Now I'm probably going to get detention.

'What's up?' Theo questions seeing the look on my face

'Nothing I just forgot the essay now I'll get a detention'

'There was an essay due?' He says his eyes widening in shock. This made me laugh a little

'Guess we are both getting detentions today' I say realising that I probably shouldn't be so sceptical of him. He's nice not evil. I have to get over it.

As I suspected me and Theo got detention after school today. But this teacher didn't give regular detention where you just sit in a room for 45 minutes. No she's making us go stack books I THE library. God I hate her. It was one essay does she have to give me detention for it? Ugh.

The rest of the day went fairly smoothly. Sometimes I would zone out and think about the dream again. I don't know why I'm focusing on it too much. I know it means nothing but I small part inside me feels like it's more than a dream and that it means something. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the last bell rang. Thank god I get to go home.

I walk out the class to see Theo waiting for me and then I remembered I can't go home I have detention. So we walk to the library and start in the top floor stacking books in silence. This was so boring. And it's only been 5 minutes.

'I know what you think of me' Theo states breaking off the silence

'Why do you mean' I say my heart starting to beat faster because I suddenly feel very threatened.

'I know you think there's something not right with me. And that I'm here for other reasons that joining the pack'

'Theo I'm sorry but-'

'It's Okay' he says cutting me off

It went silent again. How did he know that I had these thoughts about him. It just makes him seem more off.

'You're right' he says abruptly. I don't even know how to respond to this. Suddenly my breathing got heavier. Now I was scared. What does he mean? Is he evil like I thought?

'Why do you mean?' I ask quietly. My voice shaking.

He smirks a bit. 'I'm not here to join Scott's pack. But don't tell them'

'And why do you think I wouldn't tell my best friends that you are not sweet innocent Theo' I ask GETTING angry at him

'Because I can bring him back. And if you tell I won't bring him back'

'Bring who back'

'You don't remember do you?' He says now chuckling slightly 'he took the memories away'

'Theo I have no idea what or who you are talking about'

'Well I know you've been missing someone. And I can bring that someone back to you if you keep your mouth shut and tell no one about this little conversation'

Is he right? Am I really missing someone? Is it the person from my dreams? All I do is nod. I want to know if he's telling the truth. So I don't think I'm going to tell the pack. He turns away from me smirking as we get back to work on stacking the books. For the rest of the time it's silent. It's just me wondering if what Theo's saying is true. I have been feeling like I was missing someone. Maybe Theo can bring that person back to me.