Chapter 8 (not edited)

**Emmas POV**

I wake up the next day still in voids bed. That was the best nights sleep I've had in months. Void is no longer beside me though. The smell of fresh food invaded my nose. I sleepily get up and head downstairs. As I walk into the kitchen I see void standing there without making some breakfast without a shirt on. I was instantly hypnotised as I examined every part of him. He saw me staring at him and a menacing smirk formed on his face.

'Finally you're awake' he says snapping me out of my trance. I smiled brightly as I walked over to him. He pulls me in to him and connects our lips.

'I love you' he says as we break off our kiss

'I love you too' I say smiling brighter. At times like this we feel like a normal couple. Like he wasn't the bad guy. I want it to be like this all the time. I still feel so guilty for lying to the pack again. They don't even know I have my memories back. But I push these thoughts to the back of my mind for now and sit down. He hands me a plate of pancakes and we sit and eat together. Just talking to him makes my heart flutter with happiness. All my worries drift away when I stare into his eyes. I don't even think about all the bad things that would happen in the future.

Suddenly my phone buzzes and I get a text. I see it's from Scott.
Emma come to dereks loft in one hour it's URGENT. Reads the text. Seeing his name makes all my worries return. Why is it urgent? Does he know where I've been this weekend?

'I have to go' I say looking at void sadly

'Ok' he says standing up and pulling me into a hug. 'We will figure this out ok. I promise' he says lifting up my head and kissing me again. I give a weak smile and leave his house.

As I get home I run in the shower to get voids scent off me. I go to wash my clothes when I realise I still have voids shirt. I don't really want to wash his smell off so I take the shirt and shove it in the back of my wardrobe and hope that any werewolfs that come in here won't smell it.

I start to walk to dereks loft wondering what this could be. My heart beats faster as I get closer. Surely they wouldn't call a whole meeting if they found out. I don't know but I'm so nervous.

I walk In and it's clear they don't know anything. They don't look angry or sad they actually look happy. My heart beat immediately decreased. 'So what's going on?' I ask curiously.

'We found a way to kill them. Void and Theo. Well not really kill them but we will send them to hell' Scott says happily. But I wasn't happy. I don't think I can handle losing void again.

'How?' I ask trying to sound normal. Trying to sound as though my heart didn't just break into tiny pieces at the thought of losing the love of my life again.

'Kira can do something with her sword. All we need to do is paralyse them and throw them into hell when the whole opens up. We are going to deatons now and each of us is going to carry a couple of injections of kanima venom so if we see Theo or void we can inject them it' Scott explains to me as he grabs his stuff. 'Come on let's go' he says walking out the door.

I sit in stiles jeep as we drive over to get the kanima venom. I can't do this. I know it's selfish of me but I just got him back. I can't lose him again. Even if my memories where taken again I still wouldn't be the same. I'm in love with void. I'm so in love. I know it's wrong and stupid and dangerous but I can't help it.

We walk in and deatons hands us a couple of tubes. 'Now each of you keep these at all times. You never know when any of them can show up. If you do manage to paralyse them immediately call me or Scott' he says and we all nod in agreement. But I wasn't in agreement. I know I'm not going to paralyse void when I see him. And honestly I don't think I will inject Theo either. Theo will tell the pack about me and void. And then I'll lose my bestfriends. They can't forgive me a second time.

'Do you guys want to go and have a movie night?' Stiles asks and we all agree happily

We are at stiles house and he puts on Star Wars for the 10th time. But we don't mind watching it again because it's stiles favourite movie. We where all happy for a short while. We forgot about all the supernatural problems in our life and acted like normal teenagers for once. But then the oni came. We all thought he died along with void and we didn't know they came back. But here they are standing infront of us.

Scott is the first to jump up. Slashing it across the stomach. Stiles grabs his bat and starts swinging. The rest of the pack jump up and start fighting. I run to the kitchen and grab a knife in case one of them come up to me. But I stay clear of them knowing my fighting skills or awful.

Suddenly this rage filled up inside me. Void said he wouldn't hurt them and that he would leave them alone. He lied to me. I was stupid to trust an evil fox. Why did I even believe him. I feel so stupid. But I'm so angry that he has betrayed me like this. Maybe he doesn't love me at all.

Suddenly I hear the fighting stop and I run back to see if the pack is okay. Thankfully all of them are. But then I see Scott. He has one of the onis sword stuck right through him. I run over to him. 'Scott are you okay' I ask Now crying.

'Pull it out' Scott says breathlessly

And I'm the only one that can do it. The pack is still recovering from the fight. I pull it out as fast as I can and Scott's gasps as he clutches his stomach. 'I'm sorry' I say

'It's not your fault' he says standing up 'is every one okay?' He ask worriedly and the whole pack nods.

'Why would they attack us out of no where like that. And how did the nogistune and Theo know that we'd all be together at the same time?' Stiles asks

'They must be watching us' lydia says worriedly. 'They won't be back tonight though. I think we should all go and get some rest and figure things out tomorrow' she says grabbing her things. The whole pack aggressive that we need rest and Lydia drives me home.

As I step in the door and look around I'm actually glad to see that I'm alone. I can't deal with void right now. I just don't understand why he would betray me like that. Actually I do understand. He's evil. He's the villain. He almost killed Scott. I can't be with him anymore after that.